Which girl has so far been your favorite?

• Liv

Votes: 283 26.4%
  • July

Votes: 201 18.7%
  • Holly

Votes: 134 12.5%
  • Cherry

Votes: 176 16.4%
  • Camila

Votes: 196 18.2%
  • Kendra

Votes: 47 4.4%
  • Bridgette

Votes: 37 3.4%

• Total voters

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
Anyone know what dropping your Moral does or opens up?
It currently has no effect, but it will have an impact on future decisions and endings.

what drugs are involved?
At the end of the current update, there is a guy smoking weed who gives MC and/or Pit pills that make people horny, which he got from someone named Doc X. There will be a story line about Doc X and his pills in future updates.

The update should be compatible with previous saves. If you have a save in the outro scene (with July and Helly in the break room), try to rewind the game out of this stage, and continue when you get to the previous update.

Reactions: cakewew

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The patreon 'exclusivity' block is easily circumvented by setting the variable persistent.premium to True

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
My thoughts:

I really hope one of the paths lets you keep July as the hot as fuck smol she is. When it got to the dream sequence with her as a bimbo girl, it was an easy "pass" for me. I didn't hesitate to skip.

As for game mechanics, it's sad that the only way to get confidence in the Slut Town sequences was to:

--cock block Pit over a girl I wasn't remotely attracted to (My only motivation to cock block him was he's a douchebag and I got an underserved +1 to confidence, but I guess I'll take the "confidence" over not) or
--intervene to cock block an obvious psychopath with a girl I wasn't into.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the same time in the club, NO ONE intervened when the jackass influencer cold-cocked a woman. How about intervening in that instance for a confidence bonus. Granted she seemed ok with the humiliation he was laying on her, but that's never an excuse for uninitiated violence against a woman (if a woman punches a man first, she kinda deserves it when he punches back.)

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
702 votes...18 patreons...FeelsBadMan. Hope the dev won't get discouraged.
I voted for Kendra, would also want Cherry content. Liv is an obvious pick for the dev...people seriously voted Camille 2nd, my least favorite female model in the game...

Reactions: Tunak23

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Here voted for Camila the Brazilian lass her scenes were a delight and damn if it didn't leave me wanting for more, the game in general had a good start and beyond the already given complaints about patreon codes it has my complete attention.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Are most of the sex scenes for the MC or is the majority of the content NTR?
What’s the ratio?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can dev tell me how the content is divided between Non NTR, sharing, NTR for the overall future of the game? If almost majority of the content is only given for Non NTR, i can think of this. But, if it is like 30-50% for ntr and sharing, i think i cant.

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
Can dev tell me how the content is divided between Non NTR, sharing, NTR for the overall future of the game? If almost majority of the content is only given for Non NTR, i can think of this. But, if it is like 30-50% for ntr and sharing, i think i cant.
Facepalmed 4 of my posts and then kindly asking me about my game lol. Most events will have both mc and MC paths, but some will only have mc paths. So there will be more Mc content than NTR, but I can't tell you the exact ratio. There is also no really hard NTR or sharing yet, because the main character isn't in a relationship yet, and this kind of stuff could happen much later in the game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
200% rough sex ntr. cya.

(ok maybe my numbers may be a little off)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
MC is engaged/married? NTR will be also intended as hotwife/cuckold/swinging scenes? I'm hoping yes!
Every girl who has sex with other guys here bro, has nothing to do with MC, so forget about NTR because that doesn't exist in this game... I don't even know why the DV add this tag frometore!!! :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tunak23

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Can us Android folks get a compressed version pretty please ? My SD card is @ 116gb of 119 and my internal storage is 124gb of 128 :eek:

I'm going to go ask in the appropriate places but I figured it couldn't hurt to drop it here also!

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
Can us Android folks get a compressed version pretty please ? My SD card is @ 116gb of 119 and my internal storage is 124gb of 128 :eek:

I'm going to go ask in the appropriate places but I figured it couldn't hurt to drop it here also!
There is 272 MB andriod version on my .

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.24 + Multimod by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 213 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes