Which girl has so far been your favorite?

• Liv

Votes: 283 26.4%
  • July

Votes: 201 18.7%
  • Holly

Votes: 134 12.5%
  • Cherry

Votes: 176 16.4%
  • Camila

Votes: 196 18.2%
  • Kendra

Votes: 47 4.4%
  • Bridgette

Votes: 37 3.4%

• Total voters

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Liked the game very much. But please add some more sounds during animated scenes, I mean more continuous moans or something. But in general everything looks very good :)

Reactions: giorgyo777

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Facepalmed 4 of my posts and then kindly asking me about my game lol. Most events will have both mc and MC paths, but some will only have mc paths. So there will be more Mc content than NTR, but I can't tell you the exact ratio. There is also no really hard NTR or sharing yet, because the main character isn't in a relationship yet, and this kind of stuff could happen much later in the game.
I'm also asking about the future of the game. I too know that there is no real NTR or sharing in this game yet. I dont want exact ratio. But you can tell a overall appropriate number. Like 50-50 or 60-40 etc.. If it is like 70-30, then i can give a try. If it is almost like 50-50 or 60-40, sorry.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I'm also asking about the future of the game. I too know that there is no real NTR or sharing in this game yet. I dont want exact ratio. But you can tell a overall appropriate number. Like 50-50 or 60-40 etc.. If it is like 70-30, then i can give a try. If it is almost like 50-50 or 60-40, sorry.
but what if it's 65-45?? please, we need to know if you will be willing to give it a try

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
69-31

In other news, I created a Discord channel for Coffee Break fans, which you can find here: .

• Haha
Reactions: BartPS

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The plot got me interested. It's something unique and the renders are flawless. Hope to see more.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
For the poll there should be a way to specify between boring July and bimbo July.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I just played the game, it's a shame that the content so far is quite small, but at least the quality is very good. I came for the NTR but I also like vanilla too (my favorite types of games are those where the MC sleeps with everyone and shares his girls if the right mood strikes), because of that I would like to ask if you already have an idea of how the NTR will be in this game? Will it only have hard NTR or will there be sharing as well?

DLee24

Jul 4, 2019
It's a game with great potential. Both the story and the character are attractive.
I hope it will be developed for a long time and will be a great complete work.

Reactions: InCreed

mxmoi

Jun 22, 2021
good game, it has good and quite varied models, it still has little ntr content, but in general it is an excellent game, let's hope they don't abandon it.

Reactions: InCreed

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
From my Patreon:

Attention, all Coffee Break fans! I have an exciting opportunity for you to showcase your creativity and win a chance to have your own story come to life in the form of a visual novel comic!

I've prepared several comic-style images with empty speech bubbles, and your task is to fill them with your own unique story. I also included the raw version of the renders. You can use other ideas you came up with, let your imagination loose!

To enter, simply submit on the Discord server your completed comic strip and any additional descriptions for up to three panels that you'd like to see included in your story. If your entry is selected as the winner, I'll bring your vision to life by creating those additional panels and finishing your comic. The submission with the most thumbs ups on Discord will be the winner.

Applications are open until the end of April, so don't wait! Show us what you've got and enter the Coffee Break contest today!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Even though the dev is taking a break (totally valid btw), I just wanna say that this game definitely has some potential, although I think people who crack the shits at the pretty normal voyeur stuff is moronic. The instances of other people having sex in the game is part of the story and works, it's not just randomly forced NTR with a moronic woman who'll bang whoever they set their eyes on (looking at NTRman, good lord). Either way, hope InCreed's personal issues end up not being too major

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
The Patreon code currently grants access to ONE bonus scene that has no impact on the plot of the story.
Without it, you can still play the entire story for free.
I intend to add a special scene every 4-5 updates, and they will also have no effect on the story.
If you think it's a bad promotional strategy, it's ok. I don't understand why it should be seen as a negative thing, but I also don't understand NTR hatred, and it's everywhere, so you could be right.
Well, 1stly, it's not a very effective wall. I may edit after I see the script, but usually any code or similar is useless once you can see the script. [Edit: Yup, you can edit farm_dream.rpy, you can use console to go to xxxx_xxxxx_premium directly, you can use console to enable premium, you can peek code to get the code(starts with 3), etc.]
There's encryption, but why bother locking out modders for a single scene?
It's better to use the loadable command, or make it a little rpa not included in the main game. But that doesn't address the 2nd problem.

2nd problem: Image. Patreon started & continues as a donation/support type platform. Many prefer the "play/test/experience 1st & then support, to the best of your abilities" model to greedy corporations (a stretch, but basically true in essence)
A paywall will always be hated in this environment. Regardless of how little is behind it (you cannot see beyond the wall to judge afterall)
So by putting one for such a small content is just really bad strategy. You got labeled as a paywall guy, but there's not much behind the wall to incentivise people anyway. But if you increase the locked content, that also leads to negative image.
Basically locking extra content for supporters is basically a lose-lose situation.

Doesn't help that the paywall screen was poorly executed in the middle of the story. Similar locks would give less negative feedback if it was in the galley or something. Like if you need password to unlock gallery slots which contains bonus scenes or renders, I've seen other games do that.

Heres some other ways to incentivise patreons without being labelled(subconsciously, by association) a greedy paywall guy:
1: Polls - the best strategy imo. Let supporters vote to decide which content(girl/kink) gets prioritised in the next update. You can further incentivise them by giving more votes per tier (5$=1vote, $10=2vote, & so on), letting them have a say in the future of the game.
They feel involved while everybody enjoys the game with no negative feelings.
2: Early Access/Delayed releases - You can give the game to your patreons 1 month before it is uploaded here (most pirates should respect delayed releases as long as it looks fair).
Think of it this way- instead of 1 special scene, the whole game is specially exclusive for your patreons for a month.
3: Extra renders & stuff. I don't get it, but ppl apparently like it. It's kinda like your scene, which isn't related to the plot/story & is just something extra. Only instead of putting it as a scene behind a pay-code-lock, it is released as renders in patreon posts.
4: there are other strategies like discord channel access, crediting in-game, etc. You can look around at other games.

Tl;Dr - Basically rule of thumb is to give extra to your patreons without denying anything from non patreon players. Basically always a + & never a - will reflect in ppl's eyes a +ve image.

It's more about feelings & association & image.
It's not logical after all, so 'it's only one scene which is not important' doesn't really matter if you are a 'greedy paywalling dev' (greedy is by being labelled/associated with paywalls)
So basically give the extra scene to patreons, just don't paywall it in-game.

Anyway, that's my ramblings anyway. Feel free to manage your patreon however you like, I just said my understanding based on general idea of 'image' & strategies I've seen in different games.

Hope it helps, otherwise ignore it.

I'll maybe add some feedback once I try the game.
Nice little ride. I kinda enjoy games where you can deny other guys. Too bad Brad got some anyway due to plot requirements.
Noticed that taking the picture sets no flags, so idk how the next version will deal with the Liv talk.
Decent game overall (y)

Good Luck(y):giggle:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes