Which girl has so far been your favorite?

• Liv

Votes: 283 26.4%
  • July

Votes: 201 18.7%
  • Holly

Votes: 134 12.5%
  • Cherry

Votes: 176 16.4%
  • Camila

Votes: 196 18.2%
  • Kendra

Votes: 47 4.4%
  • Bridgette

Votes: 37 3.4%

• Total voters

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Decent start. Nothing to spectacular, but not bad either.

Some typos.
Models are pretty unique, I think I have never seem them before at least. In some scenes the faces look a bit weird though.
Music... is there.
Cannot say much about the story. Until now it is just - you work in an office and meet new people there direct or indirect through people in the office.

I don't like NTR per se, but if it can be avoided by not being a douchebag it is ok for me.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

ChuckTooBig

Apr 23, 2020
It is freaking hilarious to read all this whine. A few of you always go out of your way to hop in any thread with the mention of NTR and drop the same-o, same-o statements. Hundreds of games without any mention of NTR, a couple of dozen with it (doesn't matter if it's sharing, swinging sub-genres) your day isn't complete unless you find something to bitch about.

Dev...make your game, they will sooner or later go away. They'll hang around for a day or two to face-palm anyone who disagrees, then it will be on to the next cheese party. Your game will stand or fall on your creativity and vision. There are several good games that use the NTR tag (although, in my opinion, they would be better served to clarify as to whether it's sharing/swinging, etc). I don't agree with how this site uses NTR for labeling a game wherein the females choose someone else other than the MC for their love interest when the MC has never been with them before, or turns his/her back on them in favor of someone else. That's life, plain and simple.

It's all fun, don't let them ruin it for you.
It's genuinely annoying seeing the same guys show up in every NTR game's comment section just to let everyone know they won't be playing it. Why don't they just ignore the game when the NTR tag is there? It would make everyone else happy and the dev wouldn't feel like he/she has to cater to them.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A game which can be packed to 79 MB (compressed) contains about 10 MB of actual pictures and videos. Renpy always takes up at least 60 MB (usually more than 100).

So I'd say, wait a year and see if this takes off.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Posted a gif about how i fancy Liv in this game, got deleted with "no more NTR argument" :sneaky: Liv is now taboo i suppose :p
Same here, I didn t know I was arguing ntr. But it s good that someone is cleaning.

My point stands, don t forget to leave reviews if you liked the game. It means a lot.

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
Plans for the new update:
Three days will be added to the story. The first day will be focused around the office. It will be mostly focused on Helly, she has a problem and will ask you for help. After that weekend begins, MC plans to go to the gym on Saturday. I won't spoil more of what will happen there. On Sunday, there will be the biggest event so far in the story, called "Slut Town", which was already mentioned in the story. As you might expect, there will be a lot of action, and our MC will have to make a lot of decisions.

In terms of other updates, I'm going to make improvements for the first release. I'll redo some low-quality renders and fix any spelling or grammar mistakes in the dialogue. Additionally, I'll try to enhance the gui and other aspects of the game with each update.

Update 0.2 is planned for the first week of February 2023. I posted this information on my with a high-quality render of Helly available for all tiers.

Stupid game, why are you fooling people? There are no NTR scenes, I played ((
NTR is a future tag.

Someone can tell me how I can make a poll for this thread?

Reactions: keterboy
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes