Which girl has so far been your favorite?

• Liv

Votes: 283 26.4%
  • July

Votes: 201 18.7%
  • Holly

Votes: 134 12.5%
  • Cherry

Votes: 176 16.4%
  • Camila

Votes: 196 18.2%
  • Kendra

Votes: 47 4.4%
  • Bridgette

Votes: 37 3.4%

• Total voters

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Icarus Media can help telling him?
Usually when you edit the thread it will have 'post poll' as an option but I just checked on my thread and it isn't coming up.

EDIT: Found it. Used to be at the bottom, now when you click 'EDIT' there is a button '...' in the top right and if you click on that it says 'create poll'.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Entropylol

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
Update on the next release:

More than 50% of the 0.2 update is already created, and it is safe to say it will release somewhere around the beginning of February. I am currently working on the last event of this update, called "Slut Town". It will be the biggest event currently described in the story. To get you excited, I've included a render of this event. It also introduces a new girl to the story, Kendra. If you want to see 5 more teaser renders in 4k resolution, here is the to my Patreon(available for Tier 2 subscribers).
slut_girls1.jpg

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The walking animation in the first picture is very impressive.

it’s very nice to watch.:coffee:;)

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Nice models and tags! I will definitely give it a try in the future.
I am really happy to see another game that is not the standard "romance+harem only stuff" we see here.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn this game is a lot of fun so far. love the sense of humor in the dialogues. damn Liv is the bomb..but Cherry and Camila are hot as fuck too. not to mention the new blonde at the end of the update in the Slut Town. can't wait to play the next update..oh and making Garry use your cum as his milk in the coffee was too fucking funny.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
2) Secondary female characters: girls like Cherry, Camila, or Samantha. It's similar to the previous group, but there is a slight chance that there will be non-MC sex scenes that are unavoidable (I would say 95% will be avoidable). The difference is that they will be harder to avoid, so you need to make good decisions to avoid them.
I guess this means we're at least going to get one NTR scene, right?

3) Others: those are women that appear only once, or very rarely, and are not considered part of the main cast. With this group, there will be a lot of events, that are unavoidable.
If they aren't LIs, the scenes aren't NTR, but I'm not either interested in watching them at all. Actually I'm only interested in MF scenes (or including more F) where the M is the MC.

Reactions: WastedTalent

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
NTR explanation:
I will explain NTR in the game with examples of different female character groups:

1) Female characters with relationship routes: there are three girls that the main character can be romantically invested with. Those are Liv, Helly, and July. With those characters, the MC's decision to avoid the NTR scenes is always an option. They will be heavily hinted at in the plot, so you will be able to easily avoid them. Helly is a special case, because her romantic route will start much later, so at the start of the story she should be treated as the secondary character.
First indicate that, unless the MC is in love with Helly and is jealous of the scenes, that she has sex before being with the MC isn't NTR. I won't like to see those scenes (in fact if I can avoid them, the better), but that doesn't mean it's NTR.

2) Secondary female characters: girls like Cherry, Camila, or Samantha. It's similar to the previous group, but there is a slight chance that there will be non-MC sex scenes that are unavoidable (I would say 95% will be avoidable). The difference is that they will be harder to avoid, so you need to make good decisions to avoid them.
Can the MC establish a romantic relationship with these side characters, or are they just plain sex scenes without a romantic relationship?

If there is no romantic relationship between the MC and those characters, then for them to have sex with someone other than the MC isn't NTR. I'm not interested in watching any of those scenes, but it isn't NTR. Actually, if there's no romance between the MC and them, I'm not interested in the MC's scenes with them or other guys' scenes with them.

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
First indicate that, unless the MC is in love with Helly and is jealous of the scenes, that she has sex before being with the MC isn't NTR. I won't like to see those scenes (in fact if I can avoid them, the better), but that doesn't mean it's NTR.
Your definition of NTR is correct in my eyes, but a lot of people in the community see any sexual activity between a non-mc character and a female as NTR. So it's very hard to explain stuff sometimes, especially when there is so much negativity surrounding the topic.

All NTR scenes involving characters in whom the MC has a romantic interest will be avoidable. For the time being, I have full romantic routes planned between Mc and Liv, Helly and July. This includes story endings as well.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
InCreed

Personally, unless the game is focused on the romance of the main LIs, and voyeur scenes and MC scenes with secondary characters are rare, it's difficult that I can be interested in the game. However, if all the scenes where the MC doesn't participate (and which, of course, aren't true NTR) can be skipped (in this I include that they can be avoided, or that we can avoid seeing them) I might be interested in trying it regardless of how many there are. So, is this posible?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes