• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which girl has so far been your favorite?

• Liv

Votes: 283 26.4%
  • July

Votes: 201 18.7%
  • Holly

Votes: 134 12.5%
  • Cherry

Votes: 176 16.4%
  • Camila

Votes: 196 18.2%
  • Kendra

Votes: 47 4.4%
  • Bridgette

Votes: 37 3.4%

• Total voters

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
but I am confuse !?!
Some characters in the story are not fans of NTR, nothing to be confused about.

I have the same problem, but luckily I solved this for another game in the past. And the same solution worked in this game as well. The problem is that game/gui/windows_icon.png is way larger then the 1000x1000 pixels which can be handled fine. So open The Gimp or any other picture editor and scale it down below this limit. I used 600x400 and overwrote the file. The it starts fine...
Thanks for this message, I didn't know this was an issue. I'll create a new Linux release file with this png changed and upload it to my Patreon. I won't use a 4K image as an icon next time :LOL:.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
The next update will definitely be fun for Camila fans!
Sounds good, love me some fat latina ass. I'll give it a try, but can we fuck the blonde, Kendra, too, or she's not on the menu, coz personally, I wouldn't mind to wait a lil to see the MC fucking her. Please don't tell me we need a slow ass build up with a slut like her only to see her get fucked by that idiot, Pit, (again) coz, even if it's optional, I'mma rage quit and delete the game lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
I'll give it a try, but can we fuck the blonde, Kendra, too, or she's not on the menu, coz personally, I wouldn't mind to wait a lil to see the MC fucking her.
When she comes back to story she, MC will definitely have a chance to fuck her.
it makes sense to enter a name if Ted is written in each line of the script o_O
That's actually a very funny comment, because it shows you haven't read most of the dialogue. One character, Helly, calls MC Ted no matter what, because she doesn't give a fuck to remember his real name. It's a gag. The default name is Ned, not Ted. "Ted" is mentioned 14 times in the story, I hadn't realized that my script is this short...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
When she comes back to story she, MC will definitely have a chance to fuck her.

That's actually a very funny comment, because it shows you haven't read most of the dialogue. One character, Helly, calls MC Ted no matter what, because she doesn't give a fuck to remember his real name. It's a gag. The default name is Ned, not Ted. "Ted" is mentioned 14 times in the story, I hadn't realized that my script is this short...
the auto-translator is my friend, and the jokes in the game, when they are no longer jokes, are somehow difficult to understand)).

Reactions: InCreed

Page11

May 23, 2019
I don't see why people make a huge deal about it. As far as I understand, some characters might cheat on you, some will be loyal. This adds character (is this the word?) and humanizes the characters (lol) while also making them more realist. Just like irl, some people are more likely to cheat, some are more likely to be loyal and if you want someone loyal you should chose someone loyal and treat that person well. I feel like this is a huge factor that is overlooked in these types of games, where female characters feel like mindless robots that will stick to you like they are glued, no matter what. Variety is what makes stuff fun. As long as we get to see how that character is before we are forced to have a relationship, it is kinda ok... If you see someone fucking everything that walks and you get in a relationship with that person, you kinda have it coming that they will cheat lol.

When everybody is running after MC and the characters are basically copy-pasted with different skins, the game becomes boring... I don't really like NTR, but as long as some characters don't cheat no matter what, and I am not forced to get with them, then it's ok. But this is just my opinion...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Fun update

Glad that we had a chance to say no to the NTR at that slut town club

Some very comedy moments in the game already

Will keep a eye on this one

Reactions: xXwankerXx

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Fun update

Glad that we had a chance to say no to the NTR at that slut town club

Some very comedy moments in the game already

Will keep a eye on this one
Is the NTR in this completely avoidable and not just skippable?
Not interested in girl's who are the town bicycle.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
How about if they were wearing sexy stockings?
I mean, seeing a stockings/pantyhose clad girl is absolutely a boner inducer for me.
But seeing said stocking clad girl then fucked by other dudes is a boner killer for me.
So you see my predicament.

So if the NTR is fully avoidable, awesome, I'll play.
If it's not and Dev just wants to show girls fucked by a bunch of dudes I'll skedaddle.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
So if the NTR is fully avoidable, awesome, I'll play.
If it's not and Dev just wants to show girls fucked by a bunch of dudes I'll skedaddle.
What if those dudes were wearing sexy stockings/pantyhose?
Jokes aside, it is fully avoidable.

Also, I don't want to come across as a whiny beggar, but if you enjoyed the game and want to see big updates like this released as soon as possible, please consider supporting me on . I received mostly positive feedback following this update, but it did not really reflect on Patreon. I'm committed to publishing new content every month, but it takes a significant amount of time and resources. Anyway, thank you to everyone who took the time to play my game!

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
of course, now we find out that average joe mc has to be pitted against a dickheaded mobsters son. cause you know, he wasn't already disadvantaged enough by Brad (i call him Asshole) being a walking steroid. other than that, i am enjoying the game alot. Camila is my main girl of interest at the moment. but she is a ho so not relationship material.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
2) Secondary female characters: girls like Cherry, Camila, or Samantha. It's similar to the previous group, but there is a slight chance that there will be non-MC sex scenes that are unavoidable (I would say 95% will be avoidable). The difference is that they will be harder to avoid, so you need to make good decisions to avoid them.
Well... This is kind of turn-off :D I do believe all girls except the ''others'' should be fully NTR avoidable, your game your rules mate, but honestly this is probably going to cause some unwanted drama here in future, you can't make everyone happy that's for sure, but if you make NTR avoidable for secondory girls as well you can just say: ''NTR is fully avoidable for every important female character'' and avoid that drama, because you can't know those people gonna love secondary ones more than main ones, it's all about preferences.

I wish you good luck with your game tho, I feel like this game needs more polishing, some changes and updates at this point, looks worth to check out in future.

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
If you make NTR avoidable for secondory girls as well you can just say: ''NTR is fully avoidable for every important female character'' and avoid that drama, because you can't know those people gonna love secondary ones more than main ones, it's all about preferences.
I changed it right now. I was planning on doing that for a few days, but it definitely makes sense, so there you go. It's definitely not easy to respond to all those questions and attacks about NTR, so this should at least make it a bit better.

I wish you good luck with your game tho, I feel like this game needs more polishing, some changes and updates at this point, looks worth to check out in future.
Thank you, I will focus on improving the quality of the renders for the next update, and also upgrade the previous updates.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
in the latest update i blocked Pit from fucking Kendra by spilling the drink on him.lmao..then i blocked Brad aka Asshole from going off with Camila and fucking her himself in the bathroom..damn Camila is hot. only scene we don't get to block is Brad getting blown by the bimbo in the alley which he will regret once we show the photos to his gf at work. :ROFLMAO:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I received mostly positive feedback following this update, but it did not really reflect on Patreon.
and that's the problem with games that have ntr. Vocal support from fans all over the world. And they will fight for the game to continue with that tag. But little of that support is reflected on patreon. What a shame, but it is what it is

InCreed

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2022
ALL NETORARE SCENES WITH MAIN AND SECONDARY FEMALE CHARACTERS ARE AVOIDABLE AND WILL BE AVOIDABLE IN THE FUTURE! THERE ARE SEXUAL SCENES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE MC, BUT ONLY WITH FEMALE CHARACTERS WHO APPEAR VERY RARELY AND HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MC.
This disclaimer has been added to make the change in the dev log more visible. To be honest, it didn't make much of a difference in how I wanted the game to progress. And I originally intended to make Kendra scenes unavoidable, so that was the 5% unavoidable, but I changed my mind in the last update and made it avoidable, so there you have it.

Reactions: M3lly and Frumi
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes