Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
it is my first upload ich hope it`s work
Cohabitation 1.12

Thanks.

I've been thinking about what I said before and I stand by it

Meh, im just waiting for at least some hint of anal.
But I will concur with this. I would also add Fuck Susan, she should be the one whoring it out in the mall for cheating on my brother. She should be making me enough money to pay her husband my rent each week so I can spend more of my time fucking her daughter, preferably right in front of her. "Mom, watch how Calvin fills me up with his big cock and makes me cum when he shoots his seed deep inside me!" "Mom, suck Calvin's cum out of my pussy now. You don't want me to get pregnant again. Make sure you clean my pussy well and clean off Calvin too, you don't want to leave him out." "Mom, Calvin has filled my ass with his cum today. I came with Uncle Calvin in my ass for the first time today! Suck his cum out of my ass and then clean him up. I want you to taste your daughter's ass on his cock!"

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
it is my first upload ich hope it`s work
Cohabitation 1.12

Tnx Mega worked. :-D
Spoiler to get the content, atleast what i did:
To get new scenes, prostitute Mehgan with the sex option 3 times an then when you goes for the fourth time Calvin will say something about let you get shared by multiples or some sort.

zebrotavr

Mar 14, 2018
can't get HJ scene in mall
did favour (chest) in shower and base scene in shower, lewd over 700...
how to trigger it?

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Any chance of this gem being updated for either MAC or the web version? Not sure what is involved in either. But I would really like to revist my roommate again in an updated environment and see what she's been up to! :p

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Ok, Prostitution still doesn't trigger. I attached the save game file. So could someone please tell what I am missed having to do.
From what I can tell everything needed to be done is done.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes