Hybris

May 9, 2017
A good start, however later updates have fallen into a slow loop and the story doesn't progress much, it may need the adding of new characters to make the plot more diverse. :sneaky:
The game is more or less complete and at this point the author I think is only lightly fleshing out things but he has another game that he is working on.

Reactions: bosa43

Hybris

May 9, 2017
More or less completed? seriously? WTF what a slight game, I'm disappointed :(, well I got it for free, I have no right to complain.
Well it says right in the description that this is a "modest game" so its not going to be huge at all and as far as content again stated in the description you can fully corrupt your niece and for a bonus her mother and even knock them up.

Considering how often the big games never get completed small games that do what they promise should be valued and celebrated by the community.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, Prostitution still doesn't trigger. I attached the save game file. So could someone please tell what I am missed having to do.
From what I can tell everything needed to be done is done.
anyone got a save?
Same here, i even started over last update and still bumkiss :unsure: Guess i'll wait till some really nice person shares a save with everything done.
I attached save to show i'm not full of shit :giggle:

Reactions: dirtiedawg

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cohabitation [v1.12] [Sid Valentine] (598 mb rar win source)

120 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
For anyone wondering what's new in this new version 1.12, and not realizing (*cough*) Sid has a Patreon page, here's the man himself at that very location, on that very topic:

What's New:

- Group sex prostitution scene.
- Continuous sex prostitution scene.

- To see the above two scenes you'll need to do the repeatable regular sex prostitution scene. If you've already done that one you'll have to do go through it again as I added a new trigger at the end. Afterwards once you go to the mall with Megan a new scene should play with Calvin bringing up the idea of her doing multiple guys at once. Both scenes turned out pretty long, with the continuous one having six pictures.

With this update done the prostitution event-chain for Cohabitation is complete. Which couldn't have happened sooner because writing those scenes really started to get repetitive for me. At first they were interesting to work on due to being able to play around with the idea of other men using Megan as a disposable sex toy and her thoughts on prostituting herself, though I tried not to get too dark with it. Eventually that concept's luster wore off and they just became more sex scenes, though. As previously talked about I'll do a poll for the next new event-chain for Cohabitation. Right now I'm leaning more towards stuff with Susan to keep things interesting for myself.

[He then discusses Staying with Aunt Katie, his other game:] For SWAK I'll try to get the next update out within the first week of August. I'll also try to get another one out by the end of that month to keep on track in regards to attempting to get the game completed by the start of next year.
Like usual links for the new update will be up in a separate post once my slow Internet finishes uploading them.
"

Reactions: rgnar62

HotWaifu

Jun 12, 2018
Same here, i even started over last update and still bumkiss :unsure: Guess i'll wait till some really nice person shares a save with everything done.
I attached save to show i'm not full of shit :giggle:
How do you even use it? It's different than default save type.
Ok, Prostitution still doesn't trigger. I attached the save game file. So could someone please tell what I am missed having to do.
From what I can tell everything needed to be done is done.
for some reason it doesn't work :unsure:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
How do you even use it? It's different than default save type.

for some reason it doesn't work :unsure:
Ok i threw it in a rar file to keep changes from happening. Gonna test it by downloading myself first. :giggle:

Edit - Yup worked, remember this won't let prostitution trigger, this was my example and problem. Check the stats when you run it.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
is there a way to recompile the html from the win release? That way people who weren't on win could play.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Following my look at this game (mainly of the last update), #2,218 ...

This player's thoughts (FWTW) on v1.12 - what's good/v.good here, & the few things that might be tweaked.

In general terms, I think the (+)s & (-)s are similar to to those I wrote about in v1.10. For example:

1) Have a heart for the developer. It's hard, laborious work to put a game together of any length or complexity.

And to judge from Sid's Patreon (see #2,262) it seems that - just as for a comedian there's nothing quite so serious as comedy - for a writer of adult-themed games, there may be nothing so dull as (banging away at) the joy of sex. And physical sex itself has only so many different variations.

Maybe, in a down moment, Sid is exaggerating the exasperations of the author, & underplaying his originality, in the dialogs of this game in particular - I hope so, at least, also for his sake. But from his words there appears little doubt he feels grinding away at sex & its limited variations (& frustrations) may be even less rewarding for him than for Megan!

2) The version number might lead you to expect (going from v1.10 only to v1.12) that this is not a massively large update - and you'd be right. Two nice little wodges of story, extensing Megan's "new career".

3) ( Again as with v1.10 : )

The IMAGES are not the main excitement focus of the update - there are not so many of them, and while they (some of them especially) are exciting in their own right, just as importantly, they are imaginative support to the hot ideas, thoughts & possibilities of the texts.

Again, you would (always!) wish for more, more images, animations, yes videos, hey why not? - feature-length films with sequels & precums, sorry I meant preQUELS ... but see 1) again!

However, there are more new images than with v1.10 - & more in proportion to the size of the update.

Each person will have their own preferred images. Personally, in this update, I most like the images when (& just after) our adventurous heroine is with her favorite of the 11 (11!!) guys in this update - guy #3 in the serial pro episode. Also, whenever Meg is post-coital, always a tasty look. (Whereas, once again, I'm not so fond of the 'amputated penis-in-space having sex' look. That - to me - lets down the group party with Meg a bit. Yes, I see the reason for the "floating f888ing dick": to get more of a sight of Megan herself. Which is defo a noble aim ... but an odd look, as I said.)

4) The wordings, ideas & suggestions of the TEXTS. To me, as with v1.10, the most exciting parts of the update!

(Even though the images give important assistance!)

I'll also discuss along the way a few "what-a-pities" (mainly opportunities missed = "it's a pity that there's no ...". etc.).

This post is taking up enough space on the page already. For anyone not already lapsed into sleep, & (at least mildly) interested in comparing notes on what the jewels of this update may be, let's now go under cover. Under SPOILER.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Go to COMPUTER (in Meggo's room where Cal is cohabiting) -> ORDER ITEMS (Menu: ) -> Condoms.

Also, consider using a program like RPGMakerSaveEdit or SGEdit (enter this in Search box, top right of this page) to give yourself (and Calvin) a bit of breathing space with regard to Suspicion!!

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
so i started over and now im stuck cant progress further than the bj scene and oral for her and me in the bath...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the oral progression event in v 1.12
so i started over and now im stuck cant progress further than the bj scene and oral for her and me in the bath...
Not sure if this is the same issue for both of you, but it's been pointed out countless times on this thread that if you want Meggo to go further with Calvino in the bathroomo, you have to look for and use "FAVORS" there. You need to have a stock of favors, of course - and to have got Calvin as far as he can with the fair Meg in the bathroom already.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Not sure if this is the same issue for both of you, but it's been pointed out countless times on this thread that if you want Meggo to go further with Calvino in the bathroomo, you have to look for and use "FAVORS" there. You need to have a stock of favors, of course - and to have got Calvin as far as he can with the fair Meg in the bathroom already.
nah my issue was earlier than that...had to repeat some scenes when you call megan over the bed and redo the scenes there in order to continue found it now at least, but thanks none the less.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes