mattius77

May 16, 2017
Basically, you have to repeat one particular previous element to get the new trigger.
That's the thing, though. I've repeated each of the prostitution events (handie, blowie, tittie, sexy) multiple times and the new stuff does not trigger.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
After what event MC will have the intercourse? I have affection 873 and lewdness 1819, yet aside blowjobs left and right and full wash, no progress. Watched video with her saying my name etc.

Guess, I need somehow trigger aphrodisiac event.

Last edited:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
That's the thing, though. I've repeated each of the prostitution events (handie, blowie, tittie, sexy) multiple times and the new stuff does not trigger.
Hmmm. Well that IS confusing. Did you repeat the full sex prostitution thingy & then (next day) go straight back to the mall, without saving in the meantime?

I guess so.

Would like to help, but I am not sure how.

It's as if some element is missing somewhere. Do you use RegMakerSaveEdit or some such Mod? If so, I wrote a little guide to how you can try to debug your current version when your progress is blocked here: #2,205

Admittedly, that was intended to bridge a gap that was blocking progress INTO Meg's prostitute career, not to continue it to new depths (heights?). But if there's something impeding your continuation in the game, maybe you could use a Mod to run through the checklist of important options that must be ON or OFF for further play?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yes. I had already unlocked that path and had progressed Megan to intercourse prostitution. But I went in and did all of the available options (again, multiple times) to see if there was a trigger there. If I know what variable to edit I can just change RegMakerSaveEdit and brute force it.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
See dick007's help, included and explained in #2,205

Or, if you read through that post, you can probably debug your own files (there's one toggled ON/OFF switch in particular that seems to block progress).

hetame

Feb 24, 2019
is there a way to go inside the bathroom at night, while megan is in there? i'm at a point where i already fucked megan and susan together

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Mac has been broken for ages now, and the dev doesn't seem interested in either commenting on it, or posting an updated version
Sid Valentine has been acting like this since he started getting a decent patreon paycheck. He doesn't have any desire to actually make the game something more than modest.

Last edited:

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
walkthrough full please,, and maybe someone have cheat im so bored if repeat the scene,, please

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Finished some of Megan events .[ And started the prostitution Events. ]
Recieved a blowjob from the mom, what now?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having an issue with the prostitution events, I can only do handjob and blowjob no matter how many times I do them. What am I missing here? There was no event after doing three.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can't prostitute at all with those, I have the option, but it loops back to the mall menu every time I select prostitution. I also made a mistake and didn't back up my own saves except the file1 save, I overwrote my persistent and global files, and now my save has reset on the normal titjob progression flag and general prostitution availability flag. I can't prostitute in my own save at all anymore and it acts as if I never went through the first titjob scene. Looks like I get to restart from the beginning again, but I'll just wait until a version comes out with a fix from Sid.

Last edited:

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
OK right now, how is it possible to go to the mall, im just keeping to watch tv, cook and help her study but nothing change and it looks like I cannot go outside of the house.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I've been following this game for a while. I can live with the honey select characters, and I can live with it being made in RPG instead of Ren'Py. The corruption aspect is this game's biggest appeal. But with each release, it becomes increasingly clear the dev does not seem to be at all interested in addressing the #1 glaring flaw in this game: Progressing it.

I would wager a strong guess that 99.9% of everyone who has tried this game at least once has struggled to figure out how to progress the game. I've played several releases of this game, and I still can't figure out. I always get stuck at some point or another. With this current play-through, I'm at day 67 with over 700 affection and lewdness. No new shower scenes are unlocking, and I'm still stuck at kissing and groping. Increasing affection and lewdness seems to do absolutely nothing. And no matter what new things I try, I'm just wasting time slots. Whatever conditions trigger new events seems to be unnecessarily arbitrary.

Reactions: tossler
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes