grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
I'm going to make this simple.
If it comes to the daughter you have 3 rooms to do stuff in. Bedroom, bathroom and living room. Check all those for anything new. Check the various spaces that can trigger events couch, bed hers and yours. Some things will trigger automatic by you going to work. I tend to prefer using the short jobs because you can trigger more events that way faster and you can still build up plenty of cash. Make sure you check the changes in bathroom and living room in the evening.

Read the text. Some daughter events are triggered after mother events start. The mother event triggers some time after you can go to the mall. You find the wife and husband having a discussion in the morning.

The fact is you can finish everything up to having the mom and daughter easily in 90 days. I had to spend 30 days waiting for day 120 to role around.

Also if you time bigger point stuff towards the last day of the week you can make use of the suspicion cool off do to you paying money.

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Go to COMPUTER (in Meggo's room where Cal is cohabiting) -> ORDER ITEMS (Menu: ) -> Condoms.

Also, consider using a program like RPGMakerSaveEdit or SGEdit (enter this in Search box, top right of this page) to give yourself (and Calvin) a bit of breathing space with regard to Suspicion!!
Go to COMPUTER (in Meggo's room where Cal is cohabiting) -> ORDER ITEMS (Menu: ) -> Condoms.

Also, consider using a program like RPGMakerSaveEdit or SGEdit (enter this in Search box, top right of this page) to give yourself (and Calvin) a bit of breathing space with regard to Suspicion!!
Thank you. Somehow I got caught in a death loop but found my way out...

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Good game. Good content. One downfall...it is a three hour grind to get to any good content.

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
I'm going to make this simple.
If it comes to the daughter you have 3 rooms to do stuff in. Bedroom, bathroom and living room. Check all those for anything new. Check the various spaces that can trigger events couch, bed hers and yours. Some things will trigger automatic by you going to work. I tend to prefer using the short jobs because you can trigger more events that way faster and you can still build up plenty of cash. Make sure you check the changes in bathroom and living room in the evening.

Read the text. Some daughter events are triggered after mother events start. The mother event triggers some time after you can go to the mall. You find the wife and husband having a discussion in the morning.

The fact is you can finish everything up to having the mom and daughter easily in 90 days. I had to spend 30 days waiting for day 120 to role around.

Also if you time bigger point stuff towards the last day of the week you can make use of the suspicion cool off do to you paying money.
This is my second gameplay because i can't keep my saves. Last version i could see all avaliable events but not this time

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys till now only prostitution update?
Because i really do not like this kind fo thing. I stop to play this game the days this developer add prostitution.
Can someone tell me if the intere prostitution thing are avoidable? And if the developer are say something about other thing not relate to prostitution?
Thank you

Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone !

I really need some tips for this game because I have an affection above 800 with megan and a Lewdness above 600 and I have the feeling that I'm blocked. Indeed, I have always the same events and susan is still unavailable.

I don't know what to do ....

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Because i really do not like this kind fo thing. I stop to play this game the days this developer add prostitution.
Can someone tell me if the intere prostitution thing are avoidable? And if the developer are say something about other thing not relate to prostitution?
Thank you
Yep it can be turned on and off

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
You simply don't have to go there if you don't want.

Either switch off the option (bottom right controls), or just don't do the deed.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Thank you
You have a switch in the menu you can turn it off. You can also simply not select those actions.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
How do we unlock the full body favor?
Hello everyone !

I really need some tips for this game because I have an affection above 800 with megan and a Lewdness above 600 and I have the feeling that I'm blocked. Indeed, I have always the same events and susan is still unavailable.

I don't know what to do ....
Jonni's query is particularly unspecific.

Just in case it's the same old query for both of you about FAVORS from Megan in the bathroom - did either of you bother to look back one single page on this thread - posts 2273, 2276, 2279?

Or more generally, did you consider a SEARCH of the thread (see box, top right of this page), to check your problem with offers of help to such problems given before - some of them repeatedly? ~ ~ Because doing a search *yourself* is often the best way to compare whatever the specifics of an issue you're having (you know best what your specific problem looks like), with different offers of assistance given before.

If this message sounds testy, it's not that some of us don't try to help others to debug their progress. It's that we *do that*, where we can understand the question, and can suggest some possible solution, & do so at regular intervals - but such offers are often ignored, and the same old questions are repeated again, and again!

I hope you crack your problems!

Jan 11, 2018
Jonni's query is particularly unspecific.

Just in case it's the same old query for both of you about FAVORS from Megan in the bathroom - did either of you bother to look back one single page on this thread - posts 2273, 2276, 2279?

Or more generally, did you consider a SEARCH of the thread (see box, top right of this page), to check your problem with offers of help to such problems given before - some of them repeatedly? ~ ~ Because doing a search *yourself* is often the best way to compare whatever the specifics of an issue you're having (you know best what your specific problem looks like), with different offers of assistance given before.

If this message sounds testy, it's not that some of us don't try to help others to debug their progress. It's that we *do that*, where we can understand the question, and can suggest some possible solution, & do so at regular intervals - but such offers are often ignored, and the same old questions are repeated again, and again!

I hope you crack your problems!

OK thank you sorry for bothering you ...

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Same here, I can't get the threesome to fire. I've repeated all the prostitution events with the new .14 version, and no new dialogs happen.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The new update allows for a prostitution threesome with Megan. It also says 'continuous prostitution', which I don't know what that means.... multiple guys, but one at a time? Whatever, either way I can't get them to trigger.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
how do you trigger the 3's some ?
Same here, I can't get the threesome to fire. I've repeated all the prostitution events with the new .14 version, and no new dialogs happen.

Ah, that.

Check Sid's Patreon page, which I repeated as #2,261 (top of previous page).

Basically, you have to repeat one particular previous element to get the new trigger.

As for Sid's unusual terminology ... not sure if you are into electrical circuits, but it can be reformulated thus:

"threesome prostitution" = payment by guys serviced "in parallel" (two at once)
"continuous prostitution" = payment by guys serviced "in series" (several, one after another)

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes