Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I couldn't see the sex scene in the office, black screen, just the dialogues and after that I couldn't repeat it. The scene in the night room also works only if you choose the option where Megan is not, otherwise it does not load and returns to the submenu.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I made a thing since the other suspicion mod hasn't been updated and figured some others might want to use it. Doing trash or dishes lowers suspicion by 100. I made it with v1.10, but it should continue to work through updates unless the kitchen is changed as it doesn't touch the CommonEvents.json file.

Installation:
1. Navigate to ..\Cohabitation\www\
2. Backup data folder.
3. Put mod files into ..\Cohabitation\www\data and overwrite
Sorry for my ignorance, but would your mod have any buttons to activate? I don't know how to use it. Thanks.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry for my ignorance, but would your mod have any buttons to activate? I don't know how to use it. Thanks.
from my understanding of it, it seems there isn't any button. All this is is replacing a few `MapXX.json` files that have been modified so that the doing these tasks removes -100 suspicion. All you have to do is download the files and drop them into your `www/data` dir and replace

Reactions: rKnight and Ruodger

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Dev stopped caring about Mac, he hasn't even fixed the broken download. I stopped supporting him on Patreon for this very reason.
I can make a Mac build but I have no machine to test it on so I'm not sure if it would even work, it would be completely untested and might not start but if people are interested let me know and I can upload it

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone have Change-logs before 0.73?
I don't understand why they are removed from main Change-log menu...

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Cohabitation [v1.15] [Sid Valentine] - Original Size: 620 MB

Download Win (119 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lipa57

Dec 21, 2018
I can make a Mac build but I have no machine to test it on so I'm not sure if it would even work, it would be completely untested and might not start but if people are interested let me know and I can upload it
whynot... but i use web version, works fine (on FF) ...

I didn't play this game for a while... it is to much "repetitive" .. isn't it ?

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
Please do! Even if it dosent work, you'd have atleast offered!

Web version is out of date as well though

lipa57

Dec 21, 2018
Please do! Even if it dosent work, you'd have atleast offered!

Web version is out of date as well though
Win version works too (just tested compress version above)
- DL win version
- put files on 'www' directory on a web server (local with local by flyweel or and a online server..)
- open index.html with Firefox

Saves will go to "Local Storage" on Firefox

This method works with all (i tested) RPG Maker games .

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018

why not? because as I said it would be untested and it will take a while to upload but I did make one and I'm currently uploading it and wil put it here as soon as I'm done. Also all RPGMV/nw.js games are technically web versions since they're all just nw.js containers for a modified web browser to run the games on.

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
Always interested in Mac version

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes