Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I had a BJ with Megan, but chose face instead of coming in mouth. What must I do to get this scene again?
Since then I watched TV few times and Megan is sitting always on C.'s lap. Nothing new happens anymore.
Affection (>1000)
Lewd (>1400)
Favor (~200)
Bathing with Megan still has only TJ.

R34D_D!Z

Sep 2, 2019
Thanks! That works perfectly.
How did you make it work? I did the instructions, unzipped the download patch and paste it to game Cohabitation folder (there never we're a "CommonEvents.json" existed that I had to overwrite tho). Still I'm getting the same problem.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
My foray into mac conversion failed again. I love the version of this game I have tried (OP). I wonder if enough has changed since .96 to give this another go? Has the story increased significantly?

Is the Mac version of 1.15 been released?

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
I had a BJ with Megan, but chose face instead of coming in mouth. What must I do to get this scene again?
So you can't get a blowjob on the bed or in the shower? Pretty sure it should just be unlocked after the event is triggered the first time no matter whether you come on her face or in her mouth.

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
i saw all cam scenes but nothing change.
Okay. Susan and Megan? So what part of the game are you at? You don't have a handjob, but can you give her oral? Have you done all the favors, including the midnight one and the shower one? Did you do masturbate onto her? Did you do all the stuff to her while she's asleep?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So you can't get a blowjob on the bed or in the shower? Pretty sure it should just be unlocked after the event is triggered the first time no matter whether you come on her face or in her mouth.
No, not on the bed or in the shower. :-(

Edit 1: Ok, on C.'s bed. I would never guessed it. I will later try it again in the shower after doing it in Megan's room.

Edot 2: Aaand ofter C.'s bed it happens also in the bathroom.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I think I might have to start over from the beginning. I can't trigger any of the content from the last couple or three updates, no matter what I do.

Hrmpf

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Patch for Showing Susan office..
Installation:
- Just extract to Cohabitation folder and overwrite CommonEvents.json

Enjoy...
Thank's, the scene worked. :) But still I can't choose to visit her at the office after the first (auto) scene (think it should open an "replyable" option) and can't chose: Megan is in living room though :-/

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Thank's, the scene worked. :) But still I can't choose to visit her at the office after the first (auto) scene (think it should open an "replyable" option) and can't chose: Megan is in living room though :-/
Could maybe take few times till it is possible to choose Megan again.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes