• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
how long after girls get pregnant do they start to show, and what effect does this have on husband?
The game ends after the 120th day. In the end scenes you see them pregnant. (If you played longer and have everything seen it jumps back on day 110)

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
i downloaded and it is playable but all my saved did not move over. Do you know how I can get these over? Thank you for an awesome job on the MAC build!!!
Right-click on Game.app and select "Show Package Contents," then go to /Contents/Resources/ and copy your old save folder into the "app.nw" folder.

huybadada142

Apr 7, 2019
Any honey select and incest game that are really good except this game and waifu academy. Cause I find corruption and other game usually have girl with magic or pill in their mind is not my type :/. Tks

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Any honey select and incest game that are really good except this game and waifu academy. Cause I find corruption and other game usually have girl with magic or pill in their mind is not my type :/. Tks
If you dont mind being the female that gets corrupted i'd tell you to try Coming of Age.

Last edited:

death705

Sep 22, 2017
anyone else having an issue with the game freezing every few minutes?

edit: after some experimenting, it seems to run ok with windows xp compatibility turned on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224

blackdogludo

Jun 2, 2017
Any walkhtrough ?? Done the same things over and over, nothing change !! Tried every room and things, nothing more happend... must miss something...

death705

Sep 22, 2017
Any walkhtrough ?? Done the same things over and over, nothing change !! Tried every room and things, nothing more happend... must miss something...
there is a loose walkthrough linked in the op but it leaves a lot to be desired. I found that sometimes you need to do old events again once you've hit certain milestones but even then there seems to be an element of randomness

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes