VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Any chance of the developer redoing this game and putting animation?
It would definitely be a great game, seeing still images is not very cool.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I just started the game, played for like 50 mins or so and was enjoying as well. I came across the first scene where mc trains her to kiss and they start kissing and after that was a black screen and all text. Am I missing something, is it a bug, or there is no scene just text, is it like that for all scenes ?

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
I just started the game, played for like 50 mins or so and was enjoying as well. I came across the first scene where mc trains her to kiss and they start kissing and after that was a black screen and all text. Am I missing something, is it a bug, or there is no scene just text, is it like that for all scenes ?
That's weird, sounds like a bug to me but I've never experienced that problem. Are you playing an android port or something?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The artwork doesn't cover the whole story, sadly. But then, that would be a hell of a lot of art ....
I hope that at least some of that is corrected in future updates.

I'd love a Christmas file with shots of Megan in some of the sexy lingerie that I've been buying her! On my second run-through of the game, I did get a single scene of Megan being pregnant (about ?six months along). Maybe a couple of other pregnancy views or even mother/daughter shots, please, Santa!

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I think I've found a glitch- the first game that I had sex with Susan, she didn't get pregnant for the entire run (granted, I only fucked her about 3 or 4 times). But the next run-through of the game, I knocked her up after only the second time I fucked her. From that, I'm assuming that pregnancy is determined randomly. However, after I got the initial notice that she was pregnant, each subsequent time I fucked her, the on-screen caption read that I failed to impregnate her. But the Stat screen informed me that she WAS pregnant each time that I looked it up. And now, the second time that I had a 3some, I was informed that I've impregnated her (AGAIN?!).
The same glitch occurred on my second run-through of the game- only this time it was with Megan. After I was notified that I had impregnated her, each subsequent time I fucked her, the screen caption said that had NOT impregnated her, but the Stat screen said she WAS. And the Day 120 endgame had a pregnant shot and scenario. But when I continued, she was still pregnant, but a saved game from after the impregnation notice did the same thing.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I hope soon we get a new update for Cohabitation.
On Sid's patron page (open to read, 15 Nov) he said that we would get an update with Susan content by the end of the month (aka Nov) so lets hope it't soon uploaded. ;)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Someone that would be so kind and share the newest update?

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
I've gotten upto megan blowjob....but i can't seem to go any further....any advice? (gotten all 3 cam scenes + susan scene)

Edit, upto blowjob on couch, but seems like i can't progress??

Last edited:

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Is there a skip button available now? I seem to remember there not being one and it was pretty tedious to go through previously seen stuff.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes