HR_Grey_Dragon

Oct 4, 2019
Bug with the Susan night event.
It plays out properly the first time, but if you ever go for it again (whether she gets pregnant or not) the game will black screen you the next morning. Sure, you can still move around by hitting the hotspot but no background ever loads.
What hot spots? and if there are any somewhere where do I find or look for them?

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Cohabitation v1.15a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated 29.09.2019
thanks bro for android version

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
I'm somehow stuck in the game, at the same point, for the second time after a first game where I reached the Megan fucking part but couldn't progress with Susan (another bug I guess).
Just to see if I do something wrong:
- affection: 560 / lewdness: 489 / day: 47
- 3 Megan shower cam scenes unlocked
- 1 Susan shower can scene unlock
- tasting and striping favors in the bedroom
- chest washing favor in the bathroom

I have read that after the chest washing, something should happen and I think it did during my first game but not anymore.
When I bath with Megan, nothing special happens.

Any idea on what I'm missing?

Could it be that I unlock Susan shower scene before the 2nd and 3rd of Megan? (EDIT: apparently you have to see Susan shower scene to unlock Megan 2nd and 3rd scenes...)

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've been playing this one for the last couple of days, and it's my new favorite. I had no major problems in downloading or installing it and it plays fairly well on my HP laptop. One problem that I do have is that once you have loaded a saved game, there doesn't seem to be a way to back out and pick a different saved game if you picked the wrong one. I have to close the game and redo the whole thing.

Character designs are good, although I think that the MC should be a bit softer and not have the creepy ex-con look. I like Megan (she reminds me of an ex-gf), although she looks more like she's in her 20s than being still in high school (my take on the design). One thing that I didn't like is that even in the later scenes, when her corruption score is high, she always looks like like she's about to cry. Is it so difficult to put a smile on her in some of the scenes or ASK her uncle for sex? (Come to his bed and plead "Uncle Calvin, I'm REALLY, REALLY horny! Will you please stuff my tight teenage cunny with your hot rod? PLEASE?!! You can even shoot your jizz in my womb and knock me up!" Yes, I know she does come to his bed the first time, but it doesn't seem to happen anytime afterwards.) I don't know- it seems to be a common situation in these games- the girls are either total sluts fucking EVERY guy within a mile, or they are totally reticent about any sort of initiating the sex. I also would have liked to see shots of Megan in sexy lingerie (showing off what Uncle has bought her), or a scene at a beach or pool in a bikini.

I am having a problem in installing the Suspicion mod- does it work with the ver 1.15? Also, are any further updates planned?

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've been playing this one for the last couple of days, and it's my new favorite. I had no major problems in downloading or installing it and it plays fairly well on my HP laptop. One problem that I do have is that once you have loaded a saved game, there doesn't seem to be a way to back out and pick a different saved game if you picked the wrong one. I have to close the game and redo the whole thing.

Character designs are good, although I think that the MC should be a bit softer and not have the creepy ex-con look. I like Megan (she reminds me of an ex-gf), although she looks more like she's in her 20s than being still in high school (my take on the design). One thing that I didn't like is that even in the later scenes, when her corruption score is high, she always looks like like she's about to cry. Is it so difficult to put a smile on her in some of the scenes or ASK her uncle for sex? (Come to his bed and plead "Uncle Calvin, I'm REALLY, REALLY horny! Will you please stuff my tight teenage cunny with your hot rod? PLEASE?!! You can even shoot your jizz in my womb and knock me up!" Yes, I know she does come to his bed the first time, but it doesn't seem to happen anytime afterwards.) I don't know-it seems to be a common situation in these games- the girls are either total sluts fucking EVERY guy within a mile, or they are totally reticent about any sort of initiating the sex. I also would have liked to see shots of Megan in sexy lingerie (showing off what Uncle's has bought her), or a scene at a beach or pool in a bikini.

I am having a problem in installing the Suspicion mod- does it work with the ver 1.15? Also, are any further updates planned?
It figures that the very next time that I play the game after I post this message, that I get the scene where BOTH Megan and Susan ask Calvin for sex... Sorry I jumped the gate, but I would have liked a shot of Megan approaching Cal's bed in a sexy nightie or undies (maybe one that Cal bought her at The Naughty Nympho at the Mall).

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't get any images at the office sex scene? I'm playing the android version.
The same is happening to me. (I have the PC version.) The first 3some scenario (in the bathroom) is mostly black screen, also. I'm guessing that they're place-holders for future content.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I think I've found a glitch- the first game that I had sex with Susan, she didn't get pregnant for the entire run (granted, I only fucked her about 3 or 4 times). But the next run-through of the game, I knocked her up after only the second time I fucked her. From that, I'm assuming that pregnancy is determined randomly. However, after I got the initial notice that she was pregnant, each subsequent time I fucked her, the on-screen caption read that I failed to impregnate her. But the Stat screen informed me that she WAS pregnant each time that I looked it up. And now, the second time that I had a 3some, I was informed that I've impregnated her (AGAIN?!).

Are there any pregnant scenes? Also, I'm at Day #217 with the 3some on Megan's bed. I'm not really interested in the Prostitution ending, but the guide says that the final day is #120, so is there an ending this far in the game? Any chance of getting BOTH mother & daughter with baby bellies? (Pregnant sex is a fetish of mine.) And is there any m/d scenes on their own? (Lesbian incest is another fetish of mine.)

BTW, I did not get a reset at Day 120- it had an ending where the MC moves out, but Megan keeps seeing him (I hadn't fucked her yet in that game) and then I was told that I could keep playing. (That's why I'm at Day #217.)

Last edited:

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
Here for Android port - Fast gain Affection, Lewd, Favor and Low Suspicious.

Affection (variable = +10 up +190) to gain Affection, just make meal for megan in morning.
Lewd (+250) Open megan shirt and masturbate on him while his sleep in morning
Favor Point (+300) go to cafe mall, buy Frappucino $10.
Low Suspicious (-100) doing trash or dishes.

APK file by SensitiveUsername
Low Susp file by drchainchair
Mod by Me

Link >>

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes