Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
v0.51.1

Windows:

Mac:

Web:

For the curious, the Mac version is so much larger than the others because selecting the 'exclude unused files' option works fine for the Windows and Web builds but for some reason seems to break the Mac ones.

Update:
- Fixed a problem with the final new bath scene image not showing up.
- Fixed a problem causing the wrong event to trigger when watching early morning TV with the parents.

Nov 21, 2016
affection = 1
lust = 2
lewdness = 3
suspicion = 4
favour points = 16
There are others but don't think you'll really need them
Well if you are really that lazy into buying sleeping pills like me then variable 14 is also helpful to know about, as that is the number of pills you currently have. Also this is not really that relevant, but I think some of you should know anyway that lust can't pass over 100 even if you change it with save editor. Other more advanced variables if you want to mess with time itself are 5 = current day, 6 = day of the week, and 7 = time of the day. Time of the day is specially helpful if you want to speed up certain flags.

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
affection = 1
lust = 2
lewdness = 3
suspicion = 4
Current day = 5
Day of the week = 6
Time of day = 7
Sleeping pills = 14
favor points = 16

Thanks to @Nameless Marauder & @cordegen for information.

If others know more variables, I'll add and compile them into one post for those that want them.

Reactions: dbp5ca

cordegen

Nov 29, 2016
For the people that can be bothered to do it you can edit the rpg_objects.js file in the /www/js/ directory of any RMMV game so you can bring up the debug window with F9, allows you to change switches and variables from there (with their names visible). I can't be bothered using save editors.
Just change this, should be the 15th line in, or thereabouts:
JavaScript:
this._isPlaytest = Utils.isOptionValid('test');
to this:
JavaScript:
this._isPlaytest = true;
Also allows you to walk through anything while holding the control key, so not applicable for this game but can be useful for others.

Reactions: Cirro84 and fbass

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
affection = 1
lust = 2
lewdness = 3
suspicion = 4
favour points = 16
There are others but don't think you'll really need them
You sure Lewdness is #3? My save game shows a level of 975 but I'm not getting any of the new stuff for the niece.

Aug 23, 2017
- Handjob progression event and repeatable practice HJ events. To trigger the handjob event you first need to have seen the 'Masturbate Onto' progression event, have Megan's lewdness to 300, and go into Megan & Calvin's room during the morning period.
I just can't seem to activate this progression event. I've got her to 300 lewdness and done the Night Kiss thing, when does the Masturbate progression event happen?

Aug 23, 2017
I don't know if you need one really. Just keep money over $450, suspicion below 50, and keep building those Lewdness and Attraction levels. Save often, and the worst you can possibly do is cost yourself time.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I just can't seem to activate this progression event. I've got her to 300 lewdness and done the Night Kiss thing, when does the Masturbate progression event happen?
you may need to start a new save from one of the earliest progression points or maybe start a new game. remember that you've got to also make some progress with her both with favors and with regular use of the shower

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes