( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.60:

Windows:

Mac:
Web:

Like usual, post any bugs or problems you have and I'll try to respond to them as quick as possible.
Ty bby, updated thread.

Kavick Vu

May 23, 2017
v0.60:

New since last release:
- Finally added a 'menu' button. Clicking on it at first will just bring up Megan and Calvin's stats. Later, when appropriate, it will open a choice menu for selecting either stats or favors.

- Titjob progression event. Activates during the afternoon once lewdness is at 400 and you've already seen the handjob progression event. There's also the repeatable version you can access via 'Call Megan Over' at Calvin's bed.

- Shower titjob event. After you've seen the titjob progression event and Megan's lewdness is at 500 you can see it by taking a shower. Afterward once you take a shower you'll get to select between handjob and titjob.

- High lewdness variation for the repeatable handjob event. You'll need lewdness at 600 and to have seen the titjob progression event first.

- High lewdness variation for the oral event. Same requirements as above.

- 10 new pictures altogether.

Like usual the links will be in a separate patron post.

Reactions: setter6 and Zer0z

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Encountered a bug.
At 15:00 every day I keep getting the 1st titjob event. I think the game did not register it as complete because I cannot advance into the shower titjob.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017

Thanks for reporting these. I'm pretty sure they're fixed now and a new version is in the process of being uploaded. - For the titjob I didn't add in conditions to turn it off once it played. - For the shower I forgot to update all the event tiles that make up the 'Shower' label. Only the very first one that makes up only the back of the 'S' was updated.

Aug 13, 2017
I would have played it as is then patched it after

Lol high lewdness is 600? guess having her at over 1500 lewdness is something else then

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah but I think it was the official links so they got deleted, its dead storage space till its fixed no need having people download it like crazy to get 40 "I found a bug," responses.

Reactions: Cirro84 and FiffA
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes