spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
Not tested. DLL from comicunivers.
Cohabitation - Sid Valentine [RPGM] 0.60.4-pc.7z 202.0 MB

cc sorry, changed to [RPGM]

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I did not see a definite answer to this so will ask is there a way to use the egg rotor and aphrodisiac?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
No mention of them in the latest changelog, so No. Not yet atleast. Will confirm after I download and play it.
Have looked and all can do at stove, favors in locations and even going to inventory and clicking them as if a consumable there is no use as all can use atm is sleeping pills

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
You don't really need a walkthrough. Just look at the changelog to see what scenes there are. As long as you get the lewdness, lust and affection high enough all scenes should be available. And make sure to visit the mall occasionally to get favor points for extra-lewd acts.

I hope this helps.

Jul 23, 2017
ok how to get oral event cause apperentelly I didn't get it yet even tho my lewdness is at 480+ affection at 1200+ and suspicion at 0. i can't get the new kissing and other scenes cause of that

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
hi guys, are there any scenes with them having sex at all at this stage of the game? or only favor scenes etc?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
ok how to get oral event cause apperentelly I didn't get it yet even tho my lewdness is at 480+ affection at 1200+ and suspicion at 0. i can't get the new kissing and other scenes cause of that
hate to say it but you may have to go back to an early save or start a new game, because sometimes these events trigger when you cross a certain level of lewdness and if you have a save game which already is beyond that certain level of lewdness it may not trigger when it should.

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

sixsix83

Sep 3, 2017
The game looks quite interesting and has potential for more. I'm curious about future versions.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes