Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
possible bug: v0.60.2 Newish save, hadn't seen the kissing yet. Played through the kissing practice scene, got her the release she needed, next time doing homework got the massage scene for the first time, at end of massage scene, black screen, nothing to click on. I can hit "shift" to call up status menu but can't get anywhere else.

Shortly after the game crashed. Played through again from the last save and no problem. Could be the usual RPGMaker problems.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Why is there a MEGA for Mac and not windows, well time to search the comment section, tomorrow since I'm to sleepy.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Am I going mad or is there only 6 days in this games week?

It gets to the end of the sixth day and the next morning I pay $350 and it's the first day.... Maybe I'm just not a Sunday person and I sleep the whole day away?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It does seem like a six day week.

Also, in 0.06.2, the nighttime favor does not remove favor points after the first time. And her lust does not go down after the shower masturbation scene.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
It does seem like a six day week.

Also, in 0.06.2, the nighttime favor does not remove favor points after the first time. And her lust does not go down after the shower masturbation scene.
Oh, it's definitely a 6 day week. I checked multiple instances, it get's to Saturday evening and then "bam!", it's Monday morning and your brother is taking your money out of your wallet before you've even got up. I'm thinking he's doing it on purpose, conditioning me to think the week is shorter and he's going to take another day at some point so he can get more money out of me.....

Yeah, I think I noticed the "goodnight kiss" left my favour points alone but dragged the lust down but as the other favours still removed then I thought I'd imagined it so I didn't test it.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes