poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
nice to see it finally happening. XD. However I'd love to see more for the sex scene. Maybe we gotta wait for the next release to see the other sex stages of it

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Really want to try this but don't want to play as bald fat old man. don't mind to play older character.
if only they give me a chance to use another model for the old man I'd try this out.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I discovered this game early today, gonna try it out. Are there any console commands for this game? Not trying to devote grinding time to something right now...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I discovered this game early today, gonna try it out. Are there any console commands for this game? Not trying to devote grinding time to something right now...
This has editors for the saves.

Reactions: aliscad

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Because when we update it, we promote it so members can see we updated it and they can download it if they choose.

MeistroBoogie

May 28, 2017
For clarification sake, on the Patreon, it shows v0.73.1, is this that same version, or just v0.73? Just wondering if the ".1" portion indicates a bug fix or if it was accidentally omitted in the file name.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
For clarification sake, on the Patreon, it shows v0.73.1, is this that same version, or just v0.73? Just wondering if the ".1" portion indicates a bug fix or if it was accidentally omitted in the file name.
v0.73.1 is a bugfix, mainly the looping bug that people mentioned earlier. There are a couple of bugs remaining (the worst is the game going to blackscreen after action in the mall toilet) but now they don't occur as often.

Betaservers

Jun 2, 2017
Guys can you help me fix my save folder?? Cause i can't save at all.. I can play and all but i can't save.. Any help is welcome..

_bolek_

Sep 17, 2017
it something wrong wit this version. after i buy aphrodisiac game started look with information "Alright, i got the aphrodisiac ..." and no matter what i do its still popping and i can't progress any further (can;t go to kitchen) :/

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
it something wrong wit this version. after i buy aphrodisiac game started look with information "Alright, i got the aphrodisiac ..." and no matter what i do its still popping and i can't progress any further (can;t go to kitchen) :/
See page 26 i have a temp solution to this bug.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes