Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Awesome...finally triggered the bathroom BJ scene (had to shower early morning), then got the rest of the lead up done over then next 2-3 in-game days when suddenly it auto-plays like 4 difference scene's including sex on Cal's bed with no option for me to save nor reduce suspicion so Calvin gets a heck of a beating and thrown out on his ass the following morning. Not the first time this auto-play crap happened, but didn't expect it to auto-play itself into a game-over screen :'(

"No idea what happened officer, GPS told me to take this road...it didn't say it was the boat unloading ramp" :eek:

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
Greath game , but to much grinding. So for those of us that dont want to use hours on progress here is a some help.
to edit rpg saves
and here are the most useful Variables:
1= affection
2= lust
3=Lewdness
4=suspicion
16=favor points

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The sex is a one-off at the moment. So it's a case of waiting until the next update to do it again. The bj while watching tv is repeatable but comes with 25 suspicion. Not quite as bad as the 75 for the sex but it still means having to watch your step.
Thanks

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I edit me post becouse i find the answer alone XD
So now i use aphrodisiac and fuck her XD
Cant wait to see how the thing evolve now.

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
I don't mind the high suspicion cost of the sex event - but I knew going into it that I wanted to reduce it to zero first. I planned to do this by feeding the family, but instead went straight to dosing the niece.

Luckily I saved, but in general and here specifically, I'd prefer the choice to trigger events rather than hit them automatically.

It sometimes feels as if I've missed something when I hit several events in a row.

jk11

May 16, 2017
ok
got the BJ scene in bathroom and on sofa
but cannot trigger the aphrodisiacs scene?!
I bought it nothing triggered (could be because I already got some in my inventory?!)
in kitchen I have the option to cook for her but nothing happens?!
someone got a save file just before the scene?!

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
ok
got the BJ scene in bathroom and on sofa
but cannot trigger the aphrodisiacs scene?!
I bought it nothing triggered (could be because I already got some in my inventory?!)
in kitchen I have the option to cook for her but nothing happens?!
someone got a save file just before the scene?!
Wait till evening, go to kitchen, click megan, sex scene

save for 0.73.1 before sex

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i see people saying they got the BJ scene in bathroom and couch. i have only got one where she first does it. no couch watching tv or bathroom. and i have the aphrodisiac as well in inventory and i can not get that scene to trigger either i am on day 81 over 1k affection and 1380 lewdness not sure what i am doing wrong but dang it i want to see these lol. and what the heck is the egg rotar for?

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
A trigger list would be helpfull. In games like these it seems that you grind one stat to death while you miss only a small increase on another stat or a specific action. My lewdness is also way over 1300, I watched every favor and got the boobjob and the favor-blowjob, but that's it. Perhaps not enough affection?

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
A trigger list would be helpfull. In games like these it seems that you grind one stat to death while you miss only a small increase on another stat or a specific action. My lewdness is also way over 1300, I watched every favor and got the boobjob and the favor-blowjob, but that's it. Perhaps not enough affection?
Affection can't be the problem; by the time you've got >1000 Lewdness then your Affection stat will be more than enough to do anything. I think you're right about it being some minor trigger. The game does need a better way to keep track of progress in the various activities. He does a good job of altering events so the progressions aren't as annoyingly repetitive as some games, but that makes it easy to miss an important precursor.

All the early shower events and the tit & body wash favors must be totally complete before you can get the shower BJ and the shower thigh sex. Then, one or both of the aforementioned have to happen before she'll blow you in the bedroom's TV area (and you'd better have 0 Suspicion when that occurs, or the game autoplays you to a suspicion overdose).

Keep trying to find something that you haven't completed yet.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I've jusst hit a really weird snag.. No matter what I do, the favor point window opens up and I can't close it. Selecting anything just opens it up again. I picked all the options and it just reopens right away. Going anywhere that has favors also opens it. Is my save screwed and will have to start -again-? =/

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Affection can't be the problem; by the time you've got >1000 Lewdness then your Affection stat will be more than enough to do anything. I think you're right about it being some minor trigger. The game does need a better way to keep track of progress in the various activities. He does a good job of altering events so the progressions aren't as annoyingly repetitive as some games, but that makes it easy to miss an important precursor.

All the early shower events and the tit & body wash favors must be totally complete before you can get the shower BJ and the shower thigh sex. Then, one or both of the aforementioned have to happen before she'll blow you in the bedroom's TV area (and you'd better have 0 Suspicion when that occurs, or the game autoplays you to a suspicion overdose).

Keep trying to find something that you haven't completed yet.
i have done all the favors in the early morning bathroom and have taking a bath with her mulitple times in the early morning now. about 1 month in game time maybe a little less. and still no bj scene. now in the watch tv thing i have also done all the favors and grope her very nice and ample boosem and still nothing there either. not sure where or how i might have missed something but will keep at it. and what do you mean by totally complete? i have done both several times

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
i have done all the favors in the early morning bathroom and have taking a bath with her mulitple times in the early morning now. about 1 month in game time maybe a little less. and still no bj scene. now in the watch tv thing i have also done all the favors and grope her very nice and ample boosem and still nothing there either. not sure where or how i might have missed something but will keep at it. and what do you mean by totally complete? i have done both several times
Have you gotten the BJ in the bedroom? Meaning, if you "call her over" to the bed, what's on the menu? At some point blowjobbery should be an option. Once that has happened a few times (in the bedroom), and Megan has honed her oral skills, the bathing together event will include a BJ as well.

Sounds as if you've already done all the necessary favors*; most of those don't need to be repeated to make progress. It's the other events (kissing, groping, titfuck, blowjob, etc) that might include subtle but important variation.

* Speaking of favors, did you do both versions of stripping (panties/no panties) and midnight kiss?

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
Do you know if it's possible to screw up the trigger order? I discovered the bathroom events pretty late, IIRC made them after the bedroom blowjob. Since then I repeated them all several times without getting to the bathroom BJ. So either I need to repeat them more or I have done the order of the events "wrong".

Are there any living room events? So far I only have Megan sitting on my lap.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Do you know if it's possible to screw up the trigger order? I discovered the bathroom events pretty late, IIRC made them after the bedroom blowjob. Since then I repeated them all several times without getting to the bathroom BJ. So either I need to repeat them more or I have done the order of the events "wrong".
I suppose it's possible, but it's never happened in my experience. When I've gotten stuck, it's always been due to missing some minor repeatable event (or from a low Lewdness score during the early game).

Are there any living room events? So far I only have Megan sitting on my lap.
Yes, not sure what triggers it, but eventually she will continue sitting and play with your pud while the parents are dozing off.

Reactions: Darkaura

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
I have done all the scene also fucking niece(75 suspect) the scene is repeatable always you go in the kitchen evening, but your state suspect must to 0. Sorry my bad English. Compliment for the game and forum fantastic.

Reactions: Darkaura
Nov 13, 2017
I have done all the scene also fucking niece(75 suspect) the scene is repeatable always you go in the kitchen evening, but your state suspect must to 0. Sorry my bad English. Compliment for the game and forum fantastic.
I've try to repeat that scene as you said but not work for me. No more chance to put aphrodisiac in Megan dinner.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes