KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
There's a bug in this version: a loop at Susan's event and if you dont realize you get a game over easily, because this event cost 65 suspicion automatically every noon. I have to work to jump it

OBS: Sorry for my english, it's not my native language

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
I updated my post with a new link. Try to see if it works.
Sadly it gets me the blank screen.
So anyways what new about this one?
also is it possible to get a save for this one. I would like it if it's possible to have a save before all the new features so we can experience the new feature that this update has. I don't really want to replay the game, get her lust high and her affections to the 1000 and get those scenes. Takes forever.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
There's a bug in this version: a loop at Susan's event and if you dont realize you get a game over easily, because this event cost 65 suspicion automatically every noon. I have to work to jump it

OBS: Sorry for my english, it's not my native language
That happened with me as well. I wonder whether there's supposed to be more to the Susan story. It just restarts every time.

Sadly it gets me the blank screen.
So anyways what new about this one?
also is it possible to get a save for this one. I would like it if it's possible to have a save before all the new features so we can experience the new feature that this update has. I don't really want to replay the game, get her lust high and her affections to the 1000 and get those scenes. Takes forever.
I was able to move the save files from a previous game to the new one, and play from there. Gave me a good head start.

As for new stuff, the sex scene with Megan is now repeatable, I think. You can also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there's a new story where you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but because of the bug that Kyori mentioned, I don't know how far it was developed.

bts

Nov 21, 2017
Many thanks for the Mac version, but I can't seem to run it. I'm using Sierra 10.12.6.

I've already used Terminal to make the nwjs file executable with the "chmod +x ..." command.

And I've removed the Game.app from quarantine with the "xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine ..." command.

What else do I need to do? Thanks for the help!
Some files that need to be executed lack execute permission. Change to the game directory and chmod everything to have execute permission. It's a bad and hacky solution since I'm making everything executable, but it works.

Do this on the terminal app (change the first line to point to where you extracted the game)-
cd ~/Downloads/Cohabitation
chmod -R +x *

Run the app as usual and it'll work now.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
can anyone send a save for before the first sex scene occured?i cant seem to trigger it although i have 2000 lewd and done repeating all of the other scene

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Sid just posted 0.78.1 (a fix for the Susan loop), so hopefully a hero will step up soon.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes