Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not sure if the call susan at noon is indefinite or after the second time it ends for this version?
I can call her indefinitely. A guy said he already has 400 corruption with her as well. So its safe to say she can be called every noon.

Fai12

Sep 11, 2017
The first sex scene doesn't actually triggered by the blowjob-behind-their-back scene. Its just an unfortunate coincidence that the required level of lewdness and/or lust is achieved by the latter scene which in turn triggers the unavoidable former one. So what you have to do is avoid any suspicion raising activities (and lower it below 25) before the first sex scene because that gives a +75 suspicion and increase lewdness by safe non-suspicion raising methods.

You need to have huge level of Lewdness as well (and keep her Lust at max just to be sure).

Must be a glitch because she can be called indefinitely afterwards. Or perhaps its the idefinitely part is the glitch :)
Thanks for the info man

Nov 21, 2016
I can call her indefinitely. A guy said he already has 400 corruption with her as well. So its safe to say she can be called every noon.
Note that having more or less corruption right now is kind of useless since for those who are in the hope for more, give it up, for now there is only the bj with Susan, no more stuff beyond that of yet, we all need to wait for another update to see more

Reactions: Ennoch

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
I had a suggestion for the couch. After groping, the next scene should be popping her tit out of her top and playing with her bare tit. That would be a great addition I think.

Reactions: waffel

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
What kind of stats do you need for the niece to start initiating stuff? I've been grinding with affection at 1000 and the uncle still has to make everything happen.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The "niece to start initiating stuff" is kinda misleading i suppose. Right now what it actually means is certain treshold is required for certain scenes to occur automatically. Some of those are, by the text, initiated by her. Its much more Lewdness related though instead of Affection in my experience. I guess at the beginning its Affection that keeps the story rolling and later Lewdness takes over.
But what you mean i think is when she will be jumping on Calvin.. she doesn't.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I'm sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but I can't find it. How do you start the scene with Susan?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really hope Susan will come around and there will be scenes at those nightly and hell even the morning TV sessions!

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already, is the sex scene repeatable? if so, how?
I thought it was supposed to be repeatable, but now I believe I was wrong. Also, after two updates and even more "fixes," the glitch after the mall bathroom events (that makes the screen go black) is still there.

Reactions: Zer0z
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes