Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
any1 else has a problem with game looping during the "Noon sister in law bj"?
I guess you have to check your hidden cam using the PC. Eventually you will catch her in the bathroom and the event will trigger. I'm not sure if I needed to use the PC or the event triggered when I went to the niece's room.

Nov 21, 2016
I don't really understand the dev putting so many suspicion points on the sister-in-law event anyway. Isn't it supposed to be kept secret? If so, how could he be suspect to the brother?

I know, I know.... stop trying to make sense of a f*cking game!
As kind of a developer myself (no game yet at current time, RL keep me too busy to focus on it, so no plans to publish here... yet) I think, I kind got the point.

It's not more about the game sense, but more about you the player, its a form of brakes, if you don't cheat you have to administer the time more properly, with every current action generating high suspicion you need to balance work, lowering suspicion and corrupting the women all at the same time.

Sure cheating makes a lot more easy (my case for example), but if you take the persepective of a "no cheat game" you get to understand why the dev might have done that, or maybe I'm just reading to much into it, take my opinion with a pinch of salt and you are good to go.

Reactions: Jag Hond

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
So not sure what doing wrong but im just past 900 in both lewd and affection and no new scenes beyond groping, grabbing boobs while watching TV in her room, bathing with her wearing bathing suit. I've also done all the scenes you get from favor points as well as the early morning with her sleeping scenes. Nothing new and yes I have ver .78.

Reactions: Knives333

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to call Susan in v0.78.1? After the first BJ in the kitchen, I can't get her to show up.

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Anyone know what I should do next after blackmailing mc sister in law? Kept calling her at noon and I'm close to 400 corruption but still no further progress

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone know why i get game over at the first sex event with megan? Even Though my suspicion is at 3. and since you only get +75 suspicion it shouldn't trigger game over. (don't have a condom though)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how to have sex with megan again without getting a game over. the sex scene happens right after megan sucks you off behind her parents back.

Fai12

Sep 11, 2017
is there any stat walk-through here? my affection is 1000+ already and still i cant even get a bj scene:frown::frown:

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Only 2 blowjobs and can't call susan anymore. Is that a glitch or corruption 50 is the highest you can get so it won't let me continue to call her?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to have sex with megan again without getting a game over. the sex scene happens right after megan sucks you off behind her parents back.
The first sex scene doesn't actually triggered by the blowjob-behind-their-back scene. Its just an unfortunate coincidence that the required level of lewdness and/or lust is achieved by the latter scene which in turn triggers the unavoidable former one. So what you have to do is avoid any suspicion raising activities (and lower it below 25) before the first sex scene because that gives a +75 suspicion and increase lewdness by safe non-suspicion raising methods.

is there any stat walk-through here? my affection is 1000+ already and still i cant even get a bj scene:frown::frown:
You need to have huge level of Lewdness as well (and keep her Lust at max just to be sure).

Only 2 blowjobs and can't call susan anymore. Is that a glitch or corruption 50 is the highest you can get so it won't let me continue to call her?
Must be a glitch because she can be called indefinitely afterwards. Or perhaps its the idefinitely part is the glitch :)

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I'm not sure if the call susan at noon is indefinite or after the second time it ends for this version?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes