Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I thought it was supposed to be repeatable, but now I believe I was wrong. Also, after two updates and even more "fixes," the glitch after the mall bathroom events (that makes the screen go black) is still there.
Hit randomly until you hit a choice to perform an action then the images reappeared and can continue playing, an yes sex - missionary scene is repeatable click on bet, cal over Megan select sex - missionary, enjoy (you must have high lust, if you not she tell you I am not in mood plus you must have condoms).

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Hit randomly until you hit a choice to perform an action then the images reappeared and can continue playing, an yes sex - missionary scene is repeatable click on bet, cal over Megan select sex - missionary, enjoy (you must have high lust, if you not she tell you I am not in mood plus you must have condoms).
I never get the "missionary" option, only "thighsex."

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
I think susan is broken for me it keeps repeating the blackmail scene at lunchtime anyone having the same problem ???

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The level of lust and the appearance of the option doesn't relate. If there is no such option then he is either missing a scene or the required Lewdness/Affection. Can be bug in his game, of course, but it definitely is there and works otherwise.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There are several Megan BJ scenes. Which one you are referring too. Each is repeatable btw. Just keep increasing that Lewdness first and formost and Affection, things advance automatically for their first time. After that you can always select the option to repeat by selecting Cal's bed and Call Megan over. Early on Affection advances faster but later on Lewdness takes precedence just keep grinding.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Someone know the changelog?
Or all the thing we can do in this v0.78?
The last one i play was the v0.73 so i do till the stand alone sex. So i wanna know how many thing we can do now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You can start corrupting Susan, the sister-in-law, which has a single, repeatable sex scene for now. No changelog yet.

Halfpriced

Aug 2, 2017
How do you call susan like where can you initiate that? After you've had the first blackmail scene.

Figured it out! :)

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Thinking my game is glitched. I have a ton of affection and lewdness. Don't get any more Megan progression beyond kissing and groping. Only got the first shower scene with Susan. Have clicked on every room during all time periods and no new scenes. I even used a save editor to put affection and lewdness at ridiculous levels and still nothing new opens up.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You can start corrupting Susan, the sister-in-law, which has a single, repeatable sex scene for now. No changelog yet.
So after i blackmail her and she give me bj nothing else to do? Or there are other thing with susan and megan?
Also i go to the bathroom mall with megan and after some bobjob the screen become black and i need to restart the game? Is a bug?

If this game had some animation! Damn the story is really good. Exciting! Now also the start with susan thing! I really hope that we can get ride of the other man! I wanna Megan and Susan all form me! And ofc that the autor start to add some animation too.

Reactions: mario1994

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thinking my game is glitched. I have a ton of affection and lewdness. Don't get any more Megan progression beyond kissing and groping. Only got the first shower scene with Susan. Have clicked on every room during all time periods and no new scenes. I even used a save editor to put affection and lewdness at ridiculous levels and still nothing new opens up.
You have to repeat certain scenes as well as keep her lust at 100 (which is the max). The tinkering with those stats may have very well broke the scripted events to happen though. I had no problem unlocking new scenes by repeating those i've already had 2-3 times each. Noone could tell the treshold of required affection and lewdness though. I'm not even sure if the items you can buy through the internet influences anything or not, though i used those which i could, yet considering the webcams role with Susan i'd guess its better to do the sleeping pill scenes too. Just in case: Affection and Lewdness suppose to be around 1000 to have everything unlocked. I had like 850+ affection myself and 1000-1100 lewdness by the time everything was open (that is i hope i've seen everything :)). Untill then i mostly kept doing Noon TV, Afternoon homework and Nightly family TV sessions. I barely touched shower and early morning groping, though i definitely did those 2-3 times, and went through all the Mall options and the thus opened Favours list in each room. I didn't even notice there is a Bed - Call Meghan over option untill later on. The game didn't give any hint though that you can buy stuff on the computer so i ignored that option quite some time as well after i checked it and found it empty the first time, only founding out much later that stuff started to appear on the list.

So after i blackmail her and she give me bj nothing else to do? Or there are other thing with susan and megan?
Also i go to the bathroom mall with megan and after some bobjob the screen become black and i need to restart the game? Is a bug?

If this game had some animation! Damn the story is really good. Exciting! Now also the start with susan thing! I really hope that we can get ride of the other man! I wanna Megan and Susan all form me! And ofc that the autor start to add some animation too.
Nope, thats it. For now its just that one blowjob. Corruption raising does nothing for the moment. That infamous blackscreen is actually not a crash, you can "get around" it if you manage to click on an option blindly, it will give back the view. For me it occurs with Megan laying on the bed.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

tmv

May 31, 2017
There are several Megan BJ scenes. Which one you are referring too. Each is repeatable btw. Just keep increasing that Lewdness first and formost and Affection, things advance automatically for their first time. After that you can always select the option to repeat by selecting Cal's bed and Call Megan over. Early on Affection advances faster but later on Lewdness takes precedence just keep grinding.
Sorry, I meant Susan's BJ scene

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes