U

User_51567

So...
Another 1.5 months without any update or even a message for this game..
Good job SidValentine.....

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Catch her mumbling about James while having a bath. Then eavesdrop at her at one of those morning TV watching sessions and you'll be able to follow her to the Mall, make some photos, bam, you have yourself a noon-suck-pet :)
How can I catch her mumbling? Only thing I get is one recording of her in the shower. I guess I miss more triggers here...gawd this game is fun but the (blind) grind is so real...

Playaza

Mar 30, 2018
I'm noticing a weird bug when I try to do the blowjob in the mall bathroom. It seems to trigger something, but it just ends up fading to black and locking up. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I'm noticing a weird bug when I try to do the blowjob in the mall bathroom. It seems to trigger something, but it just ends up fading to black and locking up. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Does it play the entire scene and then go to blackscreen? That's a longstanding bug in the game that I was really pissed to find has not been fixed after many updates. Nothing should be locked up, though. The only was to get around it is to blindly click in the darkness (you are in Megan's bedroom) until you locate a menu and can perform some random event like dinner with the family or something. At that point, art will become visible again.

Reactions: Playaza

Playaza

Mar 30, 2018
Does it play the entire scene and then go to blackscreen? That's a longstanding bug in the game that I was really pissed to find has not been fixed after many updates. Nothing should be locked up, though. The only was to get around it is to blindly click in the darkness (you are in Megan's bedroom) until you locate a menu and can perform some random event like dinner with the family or something. At that point, art will become visible again.
Yep, that fixed it. Thanks!

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
@op

PC

MAC

WEB

Reactions: N7

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So in order to go further, i have to have high suspicion or somthing ?
Susan's corruption is a different stat than suspicion if that's what you're asking about. I don't recommend ever leaving your suspicion high.

Reactions: AxSn

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So in order to go further, i have to have high suspicion or somthing ?
Haha, suspicion is the game over stat just so you know ;) Reducing it to zero should be your top priority beside enjoying the lewds in this game :) Otherwise it may happen that you have piles of it thrown at you in rapid succession and your game is over before you even realize what went wrong. You can earn more than 50+ in certain scenes.

Reactions: AxSn
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes