Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to get the bj sense?
My advise would be: get a blowjob? Thats probably gonna give you the sense of it:cool:

But if you mean blowhob from Susan, well, you have to set up hidden cameras in the bathroom and catch her taking a shower where she will be loudly fantasizing about someone who isn't her husband. Then you eavsdrop on her and hubby at the early morning living room televison scene. You can follow Susan to the Mall afterwards and catch her redhanded.

Last edited:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Does rpgmaker mv have the functionality to skip scenes you've already read through? Cause with the amount of repition this game has that would things a lot smoother

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone tell me how i start the new thing with susan?
With her i have like 175 corruption, but she always do the bj in the kitchen. Any advice?

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
My advise would be: get a blowjob? Thats probably gonna give you the sense of it:cool:

But if you mean blowhob from Susan, well, you have to set up hidden cameras in the bathroom and catch her taking a shower where she will be loudly fantasizing about someone who isn't her husband. Then you eavsdrop on her and hubby at the early morning living room televison scene. You can follow Susan to the Mall afterwards and catch her redhanded.
bj from niece

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
It's been loong time since i last played this game. It's time to give it new try.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Anyone else having problems running the new version (0.81) ? Cuz I can't open it in my PC, like it starts but it stays in the initial black screen, and this never happened with the previous versions. Anyone know why it might be?

Oct 14, 2017
im stuck on groping/kissing/washing back/ basically all the small stuff, its day 67 affection = 1049 lust 82 lewdness = 681 suspicion 5. ive done everything i can think of interacting with her in every room possible, is it really that much of a grind to get further or am i missing something?

Oct 14, 2017
im stuck on groping/kissing/washing back/ basically all the small stuff, its day 67 affection = 1049 lust 82 lewdness = 681 suspicion 5. ive done everything i can think of interacting with her in every room possible, is it really that much of a grind to get further or am i missing something?
since i posted this lust has increased to 1019 and still no change...yea im done playing if its this much grinding, someone please tell me im missing something cuz i'm interacting with her in every way possible that i can think of and there has been no change in anything for a while

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd call that a rather low lewdness number. But if you are at 1019 that should be enough. You are missing something because there is blowjob and sex too at that number. Have you maxed out watching TV with her, brought her to the Mall, bought her all the stuff (its repeatable), been in the shower? Its not just backwashing. Basically have to do the seemingly innocent stuff too. Foodtasting forexample.

Oct 14, 2017
I'd call that a rather low lewdness number. But if you are at 1019 that should be enough. You are missing something because there is blowjob and sex too at that number. Have you maxed out watching TV with her, brought her to the Mall, bought her all the stuff (its repeatable), been in the shower? Its not just backwashing. Basically have to do the seemingly innocent stuff too. Foodtasting forexample.
So it's basically repeat all the basic stuff till something changes? If so I'll give it another try tomorrow, wish there was a guide or something

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So it's basically repeat all the basic stuff till something changes? If so I'll give it another try tomorrow, wish there was a guide or something
Its a grindy game, so its not enough to do things once.

Oct 14, 2017
Its a grindy game, so its not enough to do things once.
thats alot of grinding..mustve groped nearly 100 times just to get where i am and thats a bit much for me, does anyone know what level lewdness and attraction have to be at to progress to hj, bj, and sex?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes