osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
You don't need anything, but only -

editing your save as you wish ;)
This game is way too much of a grind so I just tried the 0.65 version and did not perform a back-up first, now my save is corrupt.
Great. Now I can start the grind again . . .

And to make matters worse I have not found a key to skip the boring repeating stuff . . .
I mean I grabbed her breast at the TV for 2-3 weeks now, I don't need to slowly see the fucking text again and again
I would patreon him at this point just to have the Ren'py CTRL key because it's an interesting game but what A FUCKING GRIND.

Are there really no cheats to move things along faster?

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
This game is way too much of a grind so I just tried the 0.65 version and did not perform a back-up first, now my save is corrupt.
Great. Now I can start the grind again . . .

And to make matters worse I have not found a key to skip the boring repeating stuff . . .
I mean I grabbed her breast at the TV for 2-3 weeks now, I don't need to slowly see the fucking text again and again
I would patreon him at this point just to have the Ren'py CTRL key because it's an interesting game but what A FUCKING GRIND.

Are there really no cheats to move things along faster?
A Save?

Here's one

Last edited:

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
i dont know how susan corruption triggers, and i didnt find that slot to add corruption to her in save file where it wasnt triggered so i edited save that was posted here and added her corruption to 500. first scene i got with her was shower (bj in kitchen got skipped, maybe too much corruption?) anyhow i was able to call her when megan watches tv. also "sex" option now for niece when calling her on bed. i didnt have it before in my own old saves. i dont have many recorded shower scenes now, i did have them on my own save. megan now also did stuff in living room but bj there add 75 suspicion. see if it helps lol.

now it apears that condoms etc new stuff can be bought via computer.

Last edited:

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
i am legit stuck i keep trying to come back to the game but nothing works for me i have lwedness at 1500 but i still cant get a new scene on tv still havmt had sex or a blowjob also hwo do i start the susan curruption ive only seen her in shower also how do i get a new scene in the tv room someone please help me i really enjoy this game but i cant do anything =(

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
i am legit stuck i keep trying to come back to the game but nothing works for me i have lwedness at 1500 but i still cant get a new scene on tv still havmt had sex or a blowjob also hwo do i start the susan curruption ive only seen her in shower also how do i get a new scene in the tv room someone please help me i really enjoy this game but i cant do anything =(
Inded i really want to like this game but the grind plus no guide makes it near to impossible, i have 2+of in game hours and seen little to no content, its just grind grind grind. PLS developer next update change the grind or give us a guide.

Reactions: UserX

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
that file i posted there opened up choices for susan and can get kitchen bj now etc after i had seen shower scene with her. so why dont you try it instead of just complaining that you dont get the scenes?? however since that wasnt my save file originally i dint get to see first sex with niece but after sometime i got repeatable condom fuck scene..i still get it tho i removed condoms from invetory lol...maybei bought them too early or it bugged?

joedihd

Feb 24, 2018
Assuming that the Game is in a folder called "Cohabitation" on your desktop, open the Terminal app in Applications -> Utilities. Copy the following and paste it into the Terminal app window and press Enter:
Code:
find ~/Desktop/Cohabitation/Game.app -name "nwjs*" -exec chmod +x {} +
Also, copy over your "save" folder into the game's Contents/Resources/app.nw folder.
Works for me too

Pin this solution on first post

RobertII

Feb 23, 2018
Thanks
But now I'm just hoping the next patch it would be about the save/load and the closed glitch problem
I just finally got her to 1200 lust and saved then it closed itself and my save was gone after i started back up
The all that grinding, man............
Say, wait! I can't get the lust to raise above 100! is there a trick or is this a bug?

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
that file i posted there opened up choices for susan and can get kitchen bj now etc after i had seen shower scene with her. so why dont you try it instead of just complaining that you dont get the scenes?? however since that wasnt my save file originally i dint get to see first sex with niece but after sometime i got repeatable condom fuck scene..i still get it tho i removed condoms from invetory lol...maybei bought them too early or it bugged?
im not complaining about grind i just want to know what to do to progress through game like next steps

Fai12

Sep 11, 2017
guys do you have some save files over there ? i'm always restarting the game every update which is kinda annoying. thanks

Fai12

Sep 11, 2017
Guys do you have any save games for this one. Every update I'm restarting the game which is kinda annoying. Thanks :)

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The latest update just crashed on me and wiped out all of my save points in the process. :WutFace::OhMyGoodness::FeelsBadMan:

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
This is my last save from Cohabitation V078 Win:
Stats:
Affection: 1027
Lust: 100
Lewdness: 5395
Favor Points: 3712
Suspicion: 0/100
Susan's Corruption: 100
Day: 100
Money: 191,445
Wait a minute how do ypu import your save file? I tried from ver 0.78 into 0.81 and did not work

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Wait a minute how do ypu import your save file? I tried from ver 0.78 into 0.81 and did not work
You just need to extract the files (config.rpgsave, file7.rpgsave, and global.rpgsave) and place them inside your Cohabitation v0.81 Win/save folder.
So you can load save-7

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes