Hybris

May 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix this I've yet to get an answer please.
Assuming that this is the black screen you get from doing favors at the mall bathroom the only way out that I have found is by clicking round where the menu button would be for the bedroom and do another favor either taste test or stripping.

Once the scene ends you will be able to play normally.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Assuming that this is the black screen you get from doing favors at the mall bathroom the only way out that I have found is by clicking round where the menu button would be for the bedroom and do another favor either taste test or stripping.

Once the scene ends you will be able to play normally.
I found this black screen after having a blowjob from Megan at the Mall's restroom. The only way I escaped from it was by pressing "x" to request a favor from Megan.
I've had this black screen for a couple of versions now, it literally just happened from me loading the game. edit it fixed it thanks

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to access Susan after the first blowjob , in ver 0.78 it gave message you can call Susan during noon when Megan is in shower (which Megan never did shower at noon after that ) then in ver 0.81 it gives message you can call Susan while Megan is watching TV .
I have tried kitchen and shower but get no access to Susan , I press X key and tried Esc key even shift key nothing did I miss something ?
Don't know if you figured this out already, but aafter doing some exploring at noon I found the "call susan" after clicking on "Cal's Stuff"

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
I can not do the scene Midnight quickie blowjob, I've tried thigsex with her several times and every time I talk to her in bed, nothing happens. Can someone help me?

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know what's new after the thigh job from susan and the titfuck at night with megan?

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
FYI, there is a mod to reduce the crazy high suspicion that's on some events. Basically, any event that previously added more than 15 suspicion points will now add only 15 points, regardless of what it was before. In addition, watching TV in the morning with Kevin and Susan now reduces suspicion by a full 25 points. Note, the mod is for version 0.85, only.

Backup your CommonEvents.json file in www/data and replace it with the version in attached RAR file. Enjoy!

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
I cannot access switches and variables. Can you help ?
@Titeuf
The newer version of RpgMakerSaveEdit has bugs where it doesn't seem to work well with switches and variables. Try version 0.63. It works. See OP attachments:

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes