olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to access Susan after the first blowjob , in ver 0.78 it gave message you can call Susan during noon when Megan is in shower (which Megan never did shower at noon after that ) then in ver 0.81 it gives message you can call Susan while Megan is watching TV .
I have tried kitchen and shower but get no access to Susan , I press X key and tried Esc key even shift key nothing did I miss something ?

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
Just wanted to say I really like this game I`m glad Megan was designed this way (got tired of the ultra thin looking girls ) and uncle Calvin looks stereotypical pervert just one thing I would like to see is a pic of a bloody beaten uncle when you get game over maybe with him in handcuffs being led away by police
Just a thought

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Decent game. Fantasy focussed rather than visuals obviously. Although I wished Megan face would be better, and more renders insead of texts shortcuts.

Reactions: olddude60

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone, how can I give Megan the sleeping pills ? It says it's during preparing meal but I never get the option.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
So, I might have missed it, but is there a fix for the bathroom scenes at the mall causing the screen to turn black but still be playable?

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
So, I might have missed it, but is there a fix for the bathroom scenes at the mall causing the screen to turn black but still be playable?
Well I don't know if there is a better method but when I come back I can still do favors, and after that it comes back to normal. So just make sure you have at least 30 favors points when you come back.

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
Decent game. Fantasy focussed rather than visuals obviously. Although I wished Megan face would be better, and more renders insead of texts shortcuts.
Actually I love everything about the way Megan is designed not the ultra thin comically oversized tits as others use kinda brings me up a notch she looks more human

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@cusa - windows links fixed now.
My ISP has some slowdowns due to work on the transmission lines. This time I double checked the op. And it's fixed.

Reactions: cusa

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
I went through about 10 pages of this thread and still couldn't find an answer of how to get the Susan stuff started, i've seen her bathing (not masturbating) in the shower once, and Cal talks about cucking her or whatever but I dunno what to do next. Apparently supposed to goto the mall alone but don't know how to trigger that.

Reactions: wwgwa

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Would anyone mind telling me how i can progress the story after i can take her to the mall? I built up Lewdness and Affection to 500+ but i dont seem to trigger any events.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
This game has quickly become one of my favorites but the suspicion system combined with auto event triggers can all too quickly box you into a guaranteed game over.

Overall I feel like the amount of suspicion generated by blowjob level and higher events is just simply too much when compared to how much you can bleed off by trash/cooking/watching tv. If you didn't have event triggers that can add a instant 75 suspicion then this wouldn't be a issue because you can prep yourself for these things.

Others have said it before but you pretty much have to play with the online save editor ( For those who might find it handy) and use it to reset things to prevent a premature game over.

This far in the game I think cutting suspicion generation by half in most events would be the best course followed by a putting a bit more thought as to when you generate suspicion for example watching tv in the midday with Megan and she gives you a blowjob.
Right now that generates 25 suspicion and neither parent is home so why the suspicion? The same thing applies to shower events if its during a time when neither parent is home then there logically should be any suspicion generated or at least very very low levels generated.

I nonetheless look forward to the next update.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I went through about 10 pages of this thread and still couldn't find an answer of how to get the Susan stuff started, i've seen her bathing (not masturbating) in the shower once, and Cal talks about cucking her or whatever but I dunno what to do next. Apparently supposed to goto the mall alone but don't know how to trigger that.
If I remember correctly, the next thing would be to try and watch TV in the morning.

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
The grind is a major turn off, why so much grind ?, i dont mind "working for my meal" but this grind its ridiculous.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
for those people getting stuck on the groping and whatnot, not getting to the BJs or anything like that... the big blocker for me was using favors in the shower. I didn't know/think you could use favors in the shower. Use favors in the shower, and then go back to experimenting with different things. That was my big sticking point...

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes