Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
after a log time i replayed the latest version of this game but i don't remember when i can buy item by computer.
How i can do to unlock this item?
I don't think that anyone knows the exact triggers that make items appear in the online shop so you have to keep checkin on it and to be honest my experience is that those items appear sooner than they can be used. So only buy anything when are given the hint that you need something.
But this may have changed since i have played this! Which was the version before the most recent update.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
slight bug after you go to the bathroom at the mall and get a favor there the game locks up when you return home and it switches to night

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. I'm sorta sad that I haven't played this game until now, but in a way I'm glad that I didn't look at it until today because there's so much content. There's a little grind, sure, but it's good grind, lots of sexy scenes with slight variations as you work on Megan. Just got done with the first titjob scene and I'm taking a break. Sounds like there's a whole bunch of content I've yet to see!

Are you able to fully corrupt the sister in law too? Or is it only limited content with her so far?

To the dev, if you're reading this: fuckin' THANKS. Great game :FeelsGoodMan:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Are you able to fully corrupt the sister in law too? Or is it only limited content with her so far?
I only got to the titfuck in the shower, I don't think there is more than that now. At least I haven't found it yet but her corruption isn't fully up there yet, only around 300.

Overall with the sister-in-law path you are going to raise your Suspicion really fast. Especially since the only significant event that lowers it, the Early Morning Watch TV is at the same time you need to add aphrodisiacs into her food. Although at least on those days you always have Megan.

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
I only got to the titfuck in the shower, I don't think there is more than that now. At least I haven't found it yet but her corruption isn't fully up there yet, only around 300.

Overall with the sister-in-law path you are going to raise your Suspicion really fast. Especially since the only significant event that lowers it, the Early Morning Watch TV is at the same time you need to add aphrodisiacs into her food. Although at least on those days you always have Megan.
Did you know how to trigger the titfuck in the shower?
The corruption on her is at 350, the day 80 and i get only the blowjob.
Thx

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Did you know how to trigger the titfuck in the shower?
The corruption on her is at 350, the day 80 and i get only the blowjob.
Thx
Happened to me way before that.
For me it just happened, I kept calling her and it just progressed normally. I might have done a couple of night sofa scenes in the middle, and morning sofa scenes as well (to cut down Suspicion). By the time the aphrodisiacs were needed I'd already gone through the bathroom scenes with Susan.

It's sort of like this:

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
is it possible for you to upload one of your latest saves?
Just for knowing there is a cheat by Firebane for low down the suspicion.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just for knowing there is a cheat by Firebane for low down the suspicion.
Yes, I have it, but you can still build up Suspicion fairly quickly, and I don't like getting above 30 just to be safe.

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
Does anybody have a save game with susan after the first Bj, and want to share?
this game is very good but needs a walk-through for some triggers . Thx :)

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes