Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Alright, so this is pretty much the last major Susan update. The road map from here on out is as follows:
1) Pregnancy system and new sex events for both Megan and Susan.
2) Threesome events with Megan and Susan.
3) Endings.
when i see 1) i see you are a man of culture as well
yep, excited for this game again.

giftttt23

Jun 4, 2017
After sex with Susan many times, but i don't see the road map(1 Pregnancy system and new sex events for both Megan and Susan., 2) Threesome events with Megan and Susan. or 3) Endings.)
Why?

Reactions: moe23

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the new Susan events. I'm sad that the developer is going to end the game rather soon, I feel like we're just getting to a point where Megan is perfectly corrupted so we should be further pushing that corruption to more lewd events. Seems like the developer thinks that the "win" state of the game is simply: "Had sex" but there's so much more to do after that. Some suggestions for events/scenes I think would be great to see before the game is shelved:

Sex in public. Take Megan to the various stores and fool around with her there. Make her blow you under the table in the cafe, screw her in the changing rooms, etc.

Forced exhibitionism. Make Megan wear less and less clothing at home, start with bikinis and then topless and then naked. As her corruption goes up, she gets more comfortable with it until it's not forced anymore and she chooses to hang out naked. Events could be eating naked at dinner and watching a movie with the family naked. (sitting on the MC's lap naked next to her parents would be interesting!)

Thigh sex where you "slip" and insert into her "accidentally". This is hinted at so many times and in so many scenes, why not let us do it? Maybe this is a planned feature though. If not, it should be something you're able to do with her for nearly every thigh sex event, make it an option during the event kind of like the option you get when it's time to finish and you're deciding where you want to cum.

Waking Megan up with boobjob, thigh sex and full sex in the morning. Once her corruption is to the point that you're regularly having sex with her, it should come as no surprise that she's getting woken up to these acts already taking place. She might be shocked the first time but after that she wouldn't care as much and it would just be more "free use" sex.

Sex scene favors in other rooms of the house. Blowjob, handjob, full sex, etc in the kitchen and the living room would be fun to play around with. Groping and kissing events in front of her parents at the dinner table might be neat.

Toys. These are in the game but unless I'm mistaken they are completely unused. Since Megan's corruption is so high by the end of the game, we should be able to make her insert a buttplug or dildo into herself and "wear" it while you take her to the mall or during dinner or a movie on the sofa. She tries to be sneaky about it at first but eventually she doesn't care who knows.

Making the husband/father move out. Send him on a business trip overseas which he never comes back from or something, this could be the final part of the end-game which you really have to work at. Once he's gone the women go into full depravity and Susan stops going to work and lets you do whatever you want with her anytime of the day. Suspicion stat becomes meaningless at this point and you can fuck Megan in front of Susan (or vice versa, or both at once) on the couch while watching a movie, or you can call Susan in with Megan for wilder shower favors.

Making the husband/father give you permission to fuck Megan and Susan. Could be either an alternate end-game thing or just another morning drugging event. You put *drug of choice* into his breakfast for three days and each day Susan and Megan further convince him that it's okay for you to have sex with them until on day four he doesn't need to be drugged anymore and you can freely grope/kiss/have sex with them in front of him.

--------
These are just a few simple ideas. I'm absolutely certain others here would be able to give you ideas for other scenes and events, if that's what's stopping you from continuing work on this awesome game. There's so much more you can do with this game man. Please don't end it yet!

And regarding mechanics and figuring out good stat progression for endgame events: once you get to the point where both women are fully corrupted and willing to do anything you want, you don't even have to worry about linear progression anymore. By this time, the girls are fully corrupted/trained and totally willing. You can just add sex scenes and events for the sake of variety.

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
I agree with alfman7, the game has a lot of possibilities for the future. Its a pity that the creator wants to end it.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Zakk00

Dec 7, 2017
It doesn’t need, game is very simple
Well, I'm kind of stuck on sequence of events like I'm done with the kissing, groping, shower scenes, groping while watching tv, sits on lap during tv with fam, favors are only 2 options open.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Well, I'm kind of stuck on sequence of events like I'm done with the kissing, groping, shower scenes, groping while watching tv, sits on lap during tv with fam, favors are only 2 options open.
Me too, i´m stuck there, with kissing, gorping, first shower scene together, sitting on lap, simple massage in the afternoon, etc. And i know its simple. Raised many stats, buts still the same thing.
Can anyone give us a hint on what to do next?. i did aparently every option there is

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
With Megan's corruption at the level where we are having sex, I'd expect some of the other events to change. The Divider should be more apparent, there is not much difference between walking up with cock out and telling Megan to suck it, and watching her change. The taste and strip events I'd expect to see some changes as well.

I did like the Susan sex, and desperation event, that was nice to see her really begin to enjoy herself.

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
After sex with Susan many times, but i don't see the road map(1 Pregnancy system and new sex events for both Megan and Susan., 2) Threesome events with Megan and Susan. or 3) Endings.)
Why?
The road map is stuff that is planned for upcoming updates. It is not in the game yet.

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
It seams that i miss something.. aside from a spy cam in bath i can't find anything for Susan.. how do i start her lore?

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys! How can I start fooling around with Susan? I got the Aphrodisiacs but I can't give them to her in the "Stove". Only appears Small or Large Meal. Any help?

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
Hi guys! How can I start fooling around with Susan? I got the Aphrodisiacs but I can't give them to her in the "Stove". Only appears Small or Large Meal. Any help?
You can only use them early in the morning, also you can buy them before you get to the point where you can use them. Has the game promted you with the plan to use it yet? If not, keep corrupting Megan until you get the prompt.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
You can only use them early in the morning, also you can buy them before you get to the point where you can use them. Has the game promted you with the plan to use it yet? If not, keep corrupting Megan until you get the prompt.
So If I understand correctly, I need to keep corrupting Megan in order to get some action with Susan? Because until now, i only got the chance to watch her bathing

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes