• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Here's a mod for .88 keeps the suspicion at the most +15 and -25 for watching TV in the morning just like the last one. Only thing I've noticed is the +5 suspicion events. They say plus five but when you check your stats the suspicion stat is actually +10. Tried a few things to change it but to no avail so I just left it alone.

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
So If I understand correctly, I need to keep corrupting Megan in order to get some action with Susan? Because until now, i only got the chance to watch her bathing
Yes, when you are far enough with Megan, you get a scene of MC deciding to go after Susan. You first blackmail her then you get to the action.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
I'm at the Susan blowjob scene and that just keeps repeating.

I've watched it about 10 times now I can't seem to progress to anything else. Any tips would be helpful.

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
How to avoid that damn game over after sex for first time with Megan?
Even with cheats to keep suspicion lower still it ends as forceful event and game over

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
can anyone seriously post a walkthrough i keep gettin stucked!!
is there any chance that i fucked up the game putting 5k to all the usefull stats?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
be nice if there was a mod that suspicion not go up.
You can actually balance it fairly well, skipping a breakfast now and again and watching TV with Susan and your brother, as well as make a family meal at night are good ways to get a drop in suspicion daily. The Morning TV Time doesn't even affect the general Susan corruption storyline either. Which is nice.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I haven't seen my issue when I searched the thread. I can't seem to Save the game, at all. I can open the save menu, but when I try to save it does nothing. Can anyone help?

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I haven't seen my issue when I searched the thread. I can't seem to Save the game, at all. I can open the save menu, but when I try to save it does nothing. Can anyone help?
If you click onempty slots and does not save then you might need to redownload from mega if possible and check if all folders are in place.

n0mads

Dec 6, 2017
I have 1500 affection and 2100 lewdness and I can't progress. Megan's given me a single bj and she gives me either a handie or a tit job in the shower. I've done every favor option multiple times. I've watched her masturbate in the shower. I've given her sleeping pills multiple times. I bought her loads of shit at the mall. She sits on my lap at night when we watch TV with Susan and her husband. What do I do to progress?

I can't do anything with Susan either except watch the first shower video. I can't give her pills in the early morning, the shower cam in the early morning has nothing new and watching TV with her and the husband does nothing except reduce suspicion.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
With Megan have you clicked on your bed during the daytime? The events, as you progress, open up in other areas when you get further. The daytime movie adjusts as you get her more corrupt as well.

Susan has a morning event that notes when you can start, then another, when you get her lewd enough.

Reactions: n0mads

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I have 1500 affection and 2100 lewdness and I can't progress. Megan's given me a single bj and she gives me either a handie or a tit job in the shower. I've done every favor option multiple times. I've watched her masturbate in the shower. I've given her sleeping pills multiple times. I bought her loads of shit at the mall. She sits on my lap at night when we watch TV with Susan and her husband. What do I do to progress?

I can't do anything with Susan either except watch the first shower video. I can't give her pills in the early morning, the shower cam in the early morning has nothing new and watching TV with her and the husband does nothing except reduce suspicion.
As KingsRaiden said, the action (HJ, Titjob, BJ, etc) with Megan each goes through slight progressions, and you'll need to repeat them 3-4 times in order to trigger further progress. At this point, finishing most of Megan's events will be the key to opening Susan's corruption path.

Reactions: n0mads

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This Susan chain is seriously frustrating, I can't figure out what's going on. Both in my original game save file that I progressed to afternoon delight beejays, and in a file that I downloaded from this thread, I cannot progress her beyond the blowies. I an drug her (using the downloaded save), and her corruption is up into the 700 range. And I've edited Megan's stats to be through the roof. But I can't get any shower action. fuf

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
This Susan chain is seriously frustrating, I can't figure out what's going on. Both in my original game save file that I progressed to afternoon delight beejays, and in a file that I downloaded from this thread, I cannot progress her beyond the blowies. I an drug her (using the downloaded save), and her corruption is up into the 700 range. And I've edited Megan's stats to be through the roof. But I can't get any shower action. fuf
Have you fucked Megan yet? My understanding is that stats aren't the only variable. I think you need to actually pass through the events for progress to occur.

n0mads

Dec 6, 2017
I got progress. TV with Megan and a mall bathroom scene plus the repeatable bed scenes during the day. Thanks to KingsRaiden and tossler for the help.

Reactions: tossler

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The latest update is full of bugs. The game keeps crashing on me, and none of the events with Megan are coming up after I reached the favor system. :confounded:

Blaxe

Oct 22, 2017
The latest update is full of bugs. The game keeps crashing on me, and none of the events with Megan are coming up after I reached the favor system. :confounded:
Really? Are u already try every favor or bathroom event with megan twice or more?
And also at least megan tv events are lvl 2 mc hand on stomach(each trigger usualy need repeat at least 3 or 4 more in megan tv event or afternoon bed) dont foget goodnight kiss favor
Iam using low pc spec and still play smooth

Blaxe

Oct 22, 2017
try this one it have 0 Suspicion on everything and 0 favor for whom try avoiding grinding
this may destroy the game so use it on your own

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Really? Are u already try every favor or bathroom event with megan twice or more?
And also at least megan tv events are lvl 2 mc hand on stomach(each trigger usualy need repeat at least 3 or 4 more in megan tv event or afternoon bed) dont foget goodnight kiss favor
Iam using low pc spec and still play smooth
Yep. I have repeated each event five times and still nothing.

Blaxe

Oct 22, 2017
Yep. I have repeated each event five times and still nothing.
hmm strange
are u already trigger kiss on bed choice?
my sequence is if u have suspicion point then on living room otherwise peeking & M/bath with megan then if u already unlock kiss practice on bed play it next is tv-massage then favor taste/strip next is night event untill megan in top of mc
oh and with max lust or just 80-90 after tv with megan
skip on eating
my progress usually that and the event keep advance
try remember what u didn't do it at least once

that my advice sorry if didn't help

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes