alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've done all actions while she sleeps both under and not under the pill effect, done all favors and regular scenes in the shower, done all bed scenes, done the TV breast grope event in her room, and have her on my lap in the living room scene with her family, but still haven't gotten the aphrodisiacs to trigger at all. The only sign they even exist is their availability in the store and I still can't use them. Any ideas?

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I've done all actions while she sleeps both under and not under the pill effect, done all favors and regular scenes in the shower, done all bed scenes, done the TV breast grope event in her room, and have her on my lap in the living room scene with her family, but still haven't gotten the aphrodisiacs to trigger at all. The only sign they even exist is their availability in the store and I still can't use them. Any ideas?
Have you repeated the family-TV-lap scene a few times? It gets naughtier at a certain point.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Like I said, I've got her on my lap in that one.
I don't remember if it was necessary but at one point the brother and sister-in-law go to sleep and you get an option to be naughty there, or go for a snack. Try going for a snack if you haven't, you get a scene behind the sofa.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't remember if it was necessary but at one point the brother and sister-in-law go to sleep and you get an option to be naughty there, or go for a snack. Try going for a snack if you haven't, you get a scene behind the sofa.
That doesn't come up. On further research, it looks like I'm still on Late Night TV 4 according to the image names.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That doesn't come up. On further research, it looks like I'm still on Late Night TV 4 according to the image names.
There might be more to do, honestly this game was one that I never figured out the triggers for, I just went and enjoyed corrupting the niece until things started showing up. Usually I tried to do everything at least once, some things more than, especially the Mall stuff.

Dev07

Oct 17, 2017
Need Help !!
Can't get any scenes other than blowjob with susan ( corruption level: 275).
M done with shower favors, while watching tv blowjobs at night, sex with megan.
Game hangs after completion of favor in mall's bathroom.

Can't proceed as it repeats the same blowjob scene every time at noon with susan.

dznutz

Mar 27, 2018
i seem to be stuck. i don't know how to raise susan's corruption. it's likely due to using an old save game with completed events where the trigger points need to be activated. anybody got a save game that works with the latest version? thx

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
Need Help !!
Can't get any scenes other than blowjob with susan ( corruption level: 275).
M done with shower favors, while watching tv blowjobs at night, sex with megan.
Game hangs after completion of favor in mall's bathroom.

Can't proceed as it repeats the same blowjob scene every time at noon with susan.
I'm having the same problem and I've gotten her corruption to 500. Judging by the changelog your supposed to drug her again but I'm not getting an option to do that.

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
I'm having the same problem and I've gotten her corruption to 500. Judging by the changelog your supposed to drug her again but I'm not getting an option to do that.
Its a silly question but ,how can i upload one of my save files to you?

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah.. I think thats the problem. I have used cheats to corrupt megan and so it may have halt the process.
Any solutions to fix it ?
The only way would either overwrite the data file with the original or to set up a second / original version and migrate your saves to it.

Reactions: Dev07
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes