Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You can't until the option to use it is given. Which will occur when Megan refuses real sex.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Am I the only one whose Susan BJ event is constantly repeating/glitching and maxing out my suspicion every day? I have the whole BJ event forced on me whenever it hits midday. I have over 125 susan corruption (I had to use a save editor to remove my suspicion levels) and it's still repeating. :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No you aren't. Weren't that is. This was fixed by the hastly crancked out 0.78.1 bugfix which addressed the issue. But for me it was neccessary to make a save afterwards and continue by loading that save (now made in version 0.78.1) to make the patch take effect.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Here are the things that tripped me up, and I imagine are tripping up most people who are stuck. As others have said, you don't need a walkthrough, but some things are easy to miss. Perhaps we could get a 'hints' section in the OP?

1) Once you unlock 'Favors', there are special favors in the Shower area. They are required to advance.
2) Once you unlock 'Favors', there is a special favor during 'Night' in Megan's Room. It is required to advance.
3) You can repeat events by clicking on Cal's Bed when it is not Early Morning or Midnight. You *must* repeat some things to advance, so do everything a time or two.
4) Once you have gotten a blowjob from Susan, you can call her at Noon using "Cal's Stuff", which I think is the only time you need to click that section ever. As of the current build (0.78.1), repeating this event doesn't matter, but I'm sure it will later.

Save often in new slots, because:
5) Once you have been told to purchase the aphrodisiac and have done so, make sure you have very low suspicion before going into the Kitchen in the Evening. Triggering the sex event gives you 75 suspicion and it is game over if you end it with over 100.
6) After you have had thigh sex (or around there), 'Watch TV' at night can lead you to two scenes that will give you around 60 suspicion. Those are repeatable, so always be careful with your suspicion levels late game.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
She has to have High lust or it only shows the thighsex option I believe.
It must have to do with lewdness and/or affection because lust stops at 100 (at least for me) and I haven't seen anything but thighsex.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It is. Lewdness and Affection as well as having done all the available scenes, repeatadely. One has to keep in mind that this is a grindy game so its not enough to do things once. Megan needs to get used to being used :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
guy, i have sex with Megan, but how to have BJ with SUSAN ? i already have bathroom showcam
Catch her mumbling about James while having a bath. Then eavesdrop at her at one of those morning TV watching sessions and you'll be able to follow her to the Mall, make some photos, bam, you have yourself a noon-suck-pet :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Repeating scenes to progress has to be the best advice given in this thread.
..and had to be told several times. Will have to in the future as well i guess. As if guys have never played a grindy game before ever. All these grindvirgins :)

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
can u tell me where to put this save file?
This save file did not work for me.
first you have to save a game file for example save folder will display "file1.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave"
now from my archive extract anywere and rename "file7" with "file1"
copy paste over your current save

tested now and can be loaded without problems
Clipboard01.jpg

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes