Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated. Mac version should be coming in the next few secs

Reactions: tossler

rickahoy

Sep 16, 2017
Sry now i see it i upload the file again.
thanks kertug, i have copy the file and placed it to the save file, but i can't see it in the game "continue" menu? is that something wrong? i tried to rename the file to another name, still not working.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
To be clear, open the game and save on the slot you wish to put the save in. Then go to said file and replace with the save you downloaded. Load the save and it's done.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but after 1st blowjob whilst watching TV in the bedroom, it repeats every day so your suspicion increases daily

sourpuss

May 22, 2017
Updated. Mac version should be coming in the next few secs
Many thanks for the Mac version, but I can't seem to run it. I'm using Sierra 10.12.6.

I've already used Terminal to make the nwjs file executable with the "chmod +x ..." command.

And I've removed the Game.app from quarantine with the "xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine ..." command.

What else do I need to do? Thanks for the help!

Scoot_

Aug 25, 2017
Okay, I feel like a dumbass because I can't trigger anything new. The latest sex progression event I got was the groping, and then unlocked favors after that. Even after using an rpg editor to max affection and lewdness. Can anyone possibly let me know what I'm missing? Thanks.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
is aphrodisiac no repeatable event? MC used one time for have vaginal sex, but i can't use the aphrodisiac anymore

OBS: you have to decrease suspicion to 0 before you trigger event in the dinner or you will game over

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
is aphrodisiac no repeatable event? MC used one time for have vaginal sex, but i can't use the aphrodisiac anymore

OBS: you have to decrease suspicion to 0 before you trigger event in the dinner or you will game over
The sex is a one-off at the moment. So it's a case of waiting until the next update to do it again. The bj while watching tv is repeatable but comes with 25 suspicion. Not quite as bad as the 75 for the sex but it still means having to watch your step.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Okay, I feel like a dumbass because I can't trigger anything new. The latest sex progression event I got was the groping, and then unlocked favors after that. Even after using an rpg editor to max affection and lewdness. Can anyone possibly let me know what I'm missing? Thanks.
All the events are repeatable, you must finish the cycle to each event to auto start the next, some times just visit the rooms to auto start the event, save before go to the mall because is a bug (black screen) when returne to home. I hope to help you a bit :)

Reactions: tossler

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
All the events are repeatable, you must finish the cycle to each event to auto start the next, some times just visit the rooms to auto start the event, save before go to the mall because is a bug (black screen) when returne to home. I hope to help you a bit :)
This is true, except for the fucking scene which (as some people mentioned) does not repeat in this version. You should definitely try to save before that scene if you want to do it more than once. Also good to save before the TV blowjob event happens; at that point you'll need some strategy to get your suspicion points down to a manageable level or else it's game over.

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
This is true, except for the fucking scene which (as some people mentioned) does not repeat in this version. You should definitely try to save before that scene if you want to do it more than once. Also good to save before the TV blowjob event happens; at that point you'll need some strategy to get your suspicion points down to a manageable level or else it's game over.
The best strategy for reducing the suspicion points is cook family meal in the morning = -17 points. Alternate between trash and sink. They take either 5 or 8 points randomly for the rest of the day.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes