• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FrostKob

Feb 15, 2018
How to get Susan again to the Kitchen for the corruption?
New since last release:

- Susan shower groping and fingering event. You can see this by calling her up via Cal's Stuff in his room during the Noon period when Megan is watching TV in her room and you have Susan's corruption to 50.
- Susan shower titfuck event. Like above but you need her corruption to be at 150.

I got it.

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
I'm a little lost here... how do i have sex with the niece? Already drugged her, and had her first sexy scene, but after that, nothing more... And i already had sex and impregnated Susan.

dudeseriously

Sep 22, 2018
For those of you who are tired of the brother being very suspicious of you but not of his wife, I come bearing a gift! I made a mod that reduces ALL suspicion gain to 1. That's it. That's all it does. Reduces all suspicion gain to 1. So you can still get kicked out. That's if you try hard to get kicked out. Check out the OP!
Thanks Mutt. How do I implement the mod?

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 1439
Overview:
This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One last thing: I made all the images in 1280x720 resolution, so for best results make sure you maximize the screen.

Updated: 2018-12-01
Developer: Sid Valentine
Censorship: No
Version: 0.98
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-logs:

Download
Win: - - -
Thanks to @aweriel

Unofficial "DogMod" (Reduces Suspicion Gain) :
woof at @muttdoggy for the dogmod

View attachment 45196 View attachment 45197 View attachment 45195 View attachment 45198
why is google not allowing downloads from @muttdoggy . they are saying that any file of his i try and download is a virus or spyware.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks Mutt. How do I implement the mod?
Instructions are in the download. You have to put the files in the cohabitation_v098_win/www/data directory.

why is google not allowing downloads from @muttdoggy . they are saying that any file of his i try and download is a virus or spyware.
It's because it's hosted by DOKO.moe. Unfortunately, some time ago, someone uploaded a virus to doko. It was caught and taken down quickly and even though the site is clean now, it is still blacklisted by Chrome.
Try this -

BTW.. Results on the doko link from is 6/70 which indicates a false positive.

Results from MY Files.
- 0/56
- 0/57
- 0/59

So the contents of the file have ZERO viruses but using the doko link triggers some false positives.

When Chromes blocks a download, you have to go to the menu (the 3 vertical dots), click it and select downloads. It'll show the file but say "it's dangerous". You can download it anyways. If you're not 100% okay with that, you can scan it with your antivirus OR go to and scan each file.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Instructions are in the download. You have to put the files in the cohabitation_v098_win/www/data directory.

It's because it's hosted by DOKO.moe. Unfortunately, some time ago, someone uploaded a virus to doko. It was caught and taken down quickly and even though the site is clean now, it is still blacklisted by Chrome.
Try this -

BTW.. Results on the doko link from is 6/70 which indicates a false positive.

Results from MY Files.
- 0/56
- 0/57
- 0/59

So the contents of the file have ZERO viruses but using the doko link triggers some false positives.

When Chromes blocks a download, you have to go to the menu (the 3 vertical dots), click it and select downloads. It'll show the file but say "it's dangerous". You can download it anyways. If you're not 100% okay with that, you can scan it with your antivirus OR go to and scan each file.

Thanks Man, That downloaded just fine. Love your work by the way. :)

jadez455

Nov 10, 2018
Hi
Thanks a lot i will do as you say but i have one last question when ever i open the PC in Megan room i find all the stuff (condoms, sleeping bills, water proof mini-cam & the aphrodisiac) but not the anal vibrator or the egg is it not available any more in the new updates of the game & what about the anal sex with Megan & one of the player say that he do all event with her including the anal.
Ya true . help

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
56 days but never see blowjob scene . lmao cancer
is there something wrong with you?
+1000 affection (go to mall and buy her dinner, clothes etc, will make you gain this stat fast, but you must remember to have 350$ every week). +1000 lewdness (groping etc), and to trigger some scene you need to build her lust to 100. You build lust by clicking on the bed, call her and make her BJ you or titfuck.

jadez455

Nov 10, 2018
is there something wrong with you?
+1000 affection (go to mall and buy her dinner, clothes etc, will make you gain this stat fast, but you must remember to have 350$ every week). +1000 lewdness (groping etc), and to trigger some scene you need to build her lust to 100. You build lust by clicking on the bed, call her and make her BJ you or titfuck.
dude help suna's corruption .
what am I going to do
?

jadez455

Nov 10, 2018
susan and meggan are they going to pregnant in Version: 0.98 or
in the next update ??
Just asking . please reply this cancer gaming

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Can anyone upload a 97 version of the game? I haven't played since 91, and don't think I can get all the new content within the 10 day limit now being imposed in 98

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes