balabasuu

May 17, 2017
For example..
You can try to look at the previous page where the same question was asked, there they mentioned a way to counteract the Time Counter.

Please try and use some logic and common sense in the future and just use the search function or look a couple pages back ;)
You can simply write the page number where the countermeasure was written. Why write so many words that did not help me?
I say thank you in advance!

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I am totally lost on how to get more scenes.
The furthest I got to go with her is to wash her breast in the bathroom

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah.. Doko.moe links will no longer work. When going to Doko.moe, I get redirected to Uchi.moe.
Direct Doko links will no longer work. Since it's a 0.99 version now, I have things to do with family today. I'll get 0.99 and get a mod going on that but if the new patch comes out before then, that would be even better. :D

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
Here's a Mac version, saves are working for me so should be working for others too ;)

Note: if you can't save using this version, follow the instructions here:

Reactions: bosa43

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Here's a Mac version, saves are working for me so should be working for others too ;)

not letting me save unless I'm dumb and missed something, which is a possibility since this is my first time playing.

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
not letting me save unless I'm dumb and missed something, which is a possibility since this is my first time playing.
Hmm.

How does "not letting me save" look exactly for you? Normally you click on the computer in Megan's room, select save and there should be the standard RPGM UI popping up. It should disappear after selecting a slot, and then it's saved (will show up in Continue menu on restarting).

Does it just not letting you save there (not disappearing the UI automatically)?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Hmm.

How does "not letting me save" look exactly for you? Normally you click on the computer in Megan's room, select save and there should be the standard RPGM UI popping up. It should disappear after selecting a slot, and then it's saved (will show up in Continue menu on restarting).

Does it just not letting you save there (not disappearing the UI automatically)?
The screen pops up and it shows me the save slots, but when I attempt to click on one I get an "error sound" and I can't save.

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
The screen pops up and it shows me the save slots, but when I attempt to click on one I get an "error sound" and I can't save.
Right, thought so. This is a file permissions problem and I probably did something else to fix it globally but unfortunately I can't remember what.

But there's a workaround :)

1. Download the attached file, change it's name to ".js" without the ".txt" at the end.
2. Open Finder, navigate to where the game is.
3. Right click on the game, select "show package contents" at the top.
4. Navigate to Contents/Resources/app.nw/js inside the game.
5. Replace the rpg_managers.js there with the one that you downloaded.
6. Run the game, should be able to save then.

The only change I made in that file is on line 670 from "return Utils.isNwjs();" to "return false;", so this is perfectly safe and will not break anything :)

Reactions: lover108 and bosa43

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Right, thought so. This is a file permissions problem and I probably did something else to fix it globally but unfortunately I can't remember what.

But there's a workaround :)

1. Download the attached file, change it's name to ".js" without the ".txt" at the end.
2. Open Finder, navigate to where the game is.
3. Right click on the game, select "show package contents" at the top.
4. Navigate to Contents/Resources/app.nw/js inside the game.
5. Replace the rpg_managers.js there with the one that you downloaded.
6. Run the game, should be able to save then.

The only change I made in that file is on line 670 from "return Utils.isNwjs();" to "return false;", so this is perfectly safe and will not break anything :)
Thank You so much you've been a great help!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
@the66 is it possible to port this one?
yep, it's possible.

here is my unofficial android port of Cohabitation v0.99.
the <esc> key is still emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen but there is no classical game menu.
use your computer to save.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Any hope for a re-tooled MAC version that can open after being DL'd?
I am getting an error when trying to open the web version in both MAC Safari & Chrome.

"Error
FAiled to load: data/Actors.json"

Any help?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i have a question is this still a mindless grind fest where you dont really know if you are going to get anything or not and what time these things will happen

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
yep, it's possible.

here is my unofficial android port of Cohabitation v0.99.
the <esc> key is still emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen but there is no classical game menu.
use your computer to save.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you so much :) have a good one and happy holidays

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes