Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Any news on when the Mac version will be updated to the latest? Would love to finally see the fruits of my labors

benzin

Nov 12, 2016
Holy moly ! ok guys i found how it's work. First don't forget the bed call option , then to tigger a scene you need to make here cum ( 100 lust ) , you need to build the lust before ? i guess , perhaps ... whatever
So you need to pass over the 100 on the event you want tigger that it?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I've searched the thread, but I cannot seem to find where the location on macOS where the save files are saved. Help?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cohabitation v0.99.2.
the <esc> key is still emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen but there is no classical game menu.
use your computer to save.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Revo

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
hate to add my voice to the whole is there a guide thing, but I seem to be hung up on day 68, lewd at 1000+ lust at 100 affection around 1200, full disclosure used saveedit to get my money way up so i wouldn't have to worry about that noise (other than working to unlock the "stress relief scene") however, I have no scenes unlocked other than groping kissing and the initial favour scenes, taste strip and chest wash in the bathroom. seeing as how the BJ progression event triggers at 1000 lewd, I seem to be missing some stuff, and i've grinded. oh lord i've grinded.
I believe you have to do every scene available to continue

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cohabitation v0.99.2.
the <esc> key is still emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen but there is no classical game menu.
use your computer to save.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Harem ending includes pregnancy, but the solo endings both without it. Why?
I had the same issue, for some reason it seems that when both susan and megan are pregnant and you choose a solo ending the character of the solo ending won't be pregnant on the scene.
I was able to see the scene correctly by going to the options menu/pregnancy systems, and turning off for the one that wouldn't be on the solo ending i choosed.

Reactions: fortuna95
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes