Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
anyone have a complete save data for the latest version please?
i would love to have the Harem ending too if posible

feebas296

Dec 31, 2018
Every time i press 'call Susan' it just does the BJ scene. I have her corruption to 600 and I have no idea how to get to the shower scenes or progress with Susan. Any help? Thanks.

Zahonan

Nov 24, 2018
I also have aquestion. In my playthrough (harem route), I have Susan pregnant. The niece isn't becoming pregnant for some reason. But what I really want to ask is this. There have been about 3 in game weeks since Susan got pregnant but I see no changes on her. Am I missing something or the game doesn't include anything about the pregnancy? I mean if there's not a plot about it, then what's the point of it being there?
I'm day 188 btw and Susan curruption 2265

Sep 23, 2018
How to trigger the ending?
Both are already pregnant yet there is still no ending. I'm playing on android.

Does it have something to do with the glitch after threesome at midnight?

Harem master

Jan 1, 2019
I have unlocked the threesome scene in the bedroom and bathroom and i dont know what else i can do with susan, can anyone help?

ghostgaming419

Jan 2, 2019
Every time i press 'call Susan' it just does the BJ scene. I have her corruption to 600 and I have no idea how to get to the shower scenes or progress with Susan. Any help? Thanks.
You have to use the aphrodisiacs. Calvin should have said a prompt. in the early mornings, make breakfast for susan and add the aphrodisiacs

Jun 9, 2018
I can't seem to advance in this game. I got to:
Kiss and Grope
Bathe by Megan
Megan Sits on my Lap during TV time
Sleep pills and favors from mall
As well as alone TV time grope

What do I do? My stats are in the 600s

Reactions: jamesbryans

Charliescene

Feb 8, 2017
Not sure what to do next. Have gotten up to Blowjob with Megan (Can repeat it), and have bathed with her, fully naked (Handjob + Tit job.) Not sure what to do next, seems like I'm stuck, haven't done anything in the living room with her (She will sit in my lap at night.). Have 10k+ affection and Lewd (Cheat obviously) if that could be messing it up.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Not sure what to do next. Have gotten up to Blowjob with Megan (Can repeat it), and have bathed with her, fully naked (Handjob + Tit job.) Not sure what to do next, seems like I'm stuck, haven't done anything in the living room with her (She will sit in my lap at night.). Have 10k+ affection and Lewd (Cheat obviously) if that could be messing it up.
I had the same issue - you have to use a Favor while in the bathroom.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes