U

User_51567

Help me good people!
How to disable the time counter?
I do not have enough time to play.
For example..
You can try to look at the previous page where the same question was asked, there they mentioned a way to counteract the Time Counter.

Please try and use some logic and common sense in the future and just use the search function or look a couple pages back ;)

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 1439
Overview:
This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One last thing: I made all the images in 1280x720 resolution, so for best results make sure you maximize the screen.

Updated: 2018-12-25
Developer: Sid Valentine
Censorship: No
Version: 0.99
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-logs:

Download
Win: - - -
Thanks to @aweriel

Unofficial "DogMod" (Reduces Suspicion Gain) :
woof at @muttdoggy for the dogmod

View attachment 45196 View attachment 45197 View attachment 45195 View attachment 45198
DogMod link says dosent excist dead Link

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
You can simply write the page number where the countermeasure was written. Why write so many words that did not help me?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes