tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks, but Cohabitation is not a Ren'py game, it is a RPGM game and therefor the save location is different.

I found it: Right-click on the app and choose Show Package Contents then drill down into Cohabitation⁩/Contents⁩/Resources⁩/app.nw⁩ /save⁩
Oops, sorry about that. Glad you got it.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Thanks for the advice, but as I said, the Prostitution content is set to ON. Also, I'm not using the suspicion mod. Multiple people in this thread have experienced the same problem, but no one has figured out a working solution.
Same here. All systems GO (Prostitution ON, Megan's Lust levels very high, etc. ... & also no Suspicion Mod in operation, as far as I can recall from playing last) ...

but still no sign of an option for Cal to whore out his shy-but-keen young fan at the Mall!

Even with v1.10a, as offered on this thread (thanks!).

Am I perhaps too advanced in the game? For example, can't Cal make money out of the younger one of his two errrm, girlfriends at the Mall after he's got her pregnant? Or when he's got both Meg & Susan pregnant? Or when the harem option is selected?

In short: is there a particular stage/point of the game where it's not (no longer) possible for Megan to start having sex with guys Cal gives her? Pity if true!

Jan 13, 2018
I really like this even with a grind. As for sharing and prostution when i play an amoral bastard who fucks his niece and sister in law i dont have problems with that stuff. Although i would very much liked that it was Susan only, aspect of the story. Now i can only hope that dev adds prostitution events for her as well in future.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I really like this even with a grind. As for sharing and prostution when i play an amoral bastard who fucks his niece and sister in law i dont have problems with that stuff. Although i would very much liked that it was Susan only, aspect of the story. Now i can only hope that dev adds prostitution events for her as well in future.
Same.
I can see it already.
Bastard:
You already a cheating whore.
Now go and make me some money.

Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
In short: is there a particular stage/point of the game where it's not (no longer) possible for Megan to start having sex with guys Cal gives her? Pity if true!
Worked for me with them both pregnant at like day 115, so I doubt that's the case.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
every once in a while my pc goes black in the middle of the game.... and I have to reboot the whole thing... does anybody know why and how to prevent that to happen again? (dont say buy a new pc... not in the budget right now)

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
every once in a while my pc goes black in the middle of the game.... and I have to reboot the whole thing... does anybody know why and how to prevent that to happen again? (dont say buy a new pc... not in the budget right now)
charge it ;)

Sorry

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Version 1.10a fixes the triggers for the prostitution content. I had this problem ever since Sid first released the prostitution content and after updating the game with 1.10a version i can finally see the new content. Very nice!!

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes