LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
So the story takes place in a context of low birth rate and desire to repopulate the Earth, but no pregnancy in the game ?
I'm really sad right now.
Wouldn't be much to the game if you knocked her up right away, lol.

Apr 7, 2019
Well considering the MC needs a government handout instead of being able to go pull bitches by himself, I figure the government doesn't think highly of his genes. Which is probably why they sent a pancake, too.

The manlier men who are desirable went and impregnated all the sexiest women and now all that's left is the bottom of the barrel, to make more mooks to send to war or something perhaps.
Bottom of the barrel? You need a new set of standards. I'm pretty sure the dev was intentionally trying to create the most attractive girl possible. You may not like her, but she's factually not bottom of the barrel.

TaigaButt

May 28, 2017
Bro,what the fuck...Did a COMPLETE game with interactive sex, trainer, management and simulation just drop out of nowhere ?!?!?!?!:WutFace:Sure its Japanese so there will be translation errors(probably) and mosaics but I love this feeling of getting a completed game that matches my kinks served to me on a silver platter:PogChamp: instead of watching a Pa:sick:reon D*v milk it for 6-7 years, juggling with decimals and trying everything they can to make sure the version no. doesn't hit 1:HideThePain:
The death of flash really hurt SLG/sim H-games in general.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Bottom of the barrel? You need a new set of standards. I'm pretty sure the dev was intentionally trying to create the most attractive girl possible. You may not like her, but she's factually not bottom of the barrel.
They probably subscribe to Andrew Tate's ideals based on that comment. TBH, if they think they're so special, they are in the wrong place. Not gonna get any 11/10 irl women in h-games, just his hand.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
EDIT: It appears to be an issue with it being on an external SSD I moved it to my internal one and it runs smoothly and perfectly just an FYI to everyone having these issues.

This game is extremely slow and stuttery. Can not view any of the animations it just randomly skips and goes to another step of the animation. The game also takes nearly 3-4 minutes just to even start lol. There seems to be serious issues with this game on newer systems. Sad because the game looks right up my alley.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
Terrible game. I spent almost half an hour just trying to open it! But when I was about to give up it launched. The game freezes in every scene transition and you have to refresh and pray for it to not crash. And then, at the 11 day, during a simple dialogue it froze and crashed out of nowhere. It's just unplayable and to the trash bin it goes.

you ruined it.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 11 Votes