ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Terrible game. I spent almost half an hour just trying to open it! But when I was about to give up it launched. The game freezes in every scene transition and you have to refresh and pray for it to not crash. And then, at the 11 day, during a simple dialogue it froze and crashed out of nowhere. It's just unplayable and to the trash bin it goes.

View attachment 2394455
Oh my god. What is that screenshot from? Is it just Koikatsu itself, or did some madman actually put Kermit in their Koikatsu-based AVN?

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
Bro,what the fuck...Did a COMPLETE game with interactive sex, trainer, management and simulation just drop out of nowhere ?!?!?!?!:WutFace:Sure its Japanese so there will be translation errors(probably) and mosaics but I love this feeling of getting a completed game that matches my kinks served to me on a silver platter:PogChamp: instead of watching a Pa:sick:reon D*v milk it for 6-7 years, juggling with decimals and trying everything they can to make sure the version no. doesn't hit 1:HideThePain:
Hello, based department?

May 6, 2017
EDIT: It appears to be an issue with it being on an external SSD I moved it to my internal one and it runs smoothly and perfectly just an FYI to everyone having these issues.

This game is extremely slow and stuttery. Can not view any of the animations it just randomly skips and goes to another step of the animation. The game also takes nearly 3-4 minutes just to even start lol. There seems to be serious issues with this game on newer systems. Sad because the game looks right up my alley.
Thank you, this seem to help alot
though this is the first time i see where putting a game in SSD making it unable to play
what a weird game

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
Bro,what the fuck...Did a COMPLETE game with interactive sex, trainer, management and simulation just drop out of nowhere ?!?!?!?!:WutFace:Sure its Japanese so there will be translation errors(probably) and mosaics but I love this feeling of getting a completed game that matches my kinks served to me on a silver platter:PogChamp: instead of watching a Pa:sick:reon D*v milk it for 6-7 years, juggling with decimals and trying everything they can to make sure the version no. doesn't hit 1:HideThePain:
But wait, there is more.
POME did another game similar to this one, and a "gallery one" with like 4 different designs.

Giggity giggity

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
I see headpat on the screenshot of this game...
Guess I'll favorite, watch and download the game xD

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Game has a problem when you click too fast and too much.
During the H-scenes you can - Refresh - use the vibrator(for some reason).It reloads the H-scenes page.
For the main screen lock - dont click on her pussy, it triggered that bug for me more than once.
And save often!

MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
Game has a problem when you click too fast and too much.
During the H-scenes you can - Refresh - use the vibrator(for some reason).It reloads the H-scenes page.
For the main screen lock - dont click on her pussy, it triggered that bug for me more than once.
And save often!
Thank you, i owe you one. I'm really tired of constantly encountering the situation that the game freezes for no apparent reason, fortunately this game has an autosave mechanism every time a new day comes:v

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Run the game with the command line parameter --disable-gpu for a faster experience.

Cohabitation.exe --disable-gpu

Reactions: AzuraMeta
3.00 star(s) 11 Votes