Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
This game's a very slow start, but I guess it's all about understanding the mecahnics. Sometimes I gotta save twice in order for it to actually save. Don't try to click the body. I've done it so many times, that it becomes unplayable and have to restart the game (the start up takes like a minute but feels like an hour lol). As of now, I'm currently in a good state to where I could continue playing. I just play this while watching youtube videos on my phone. But yeah, it's super duper buggy.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

iknownothing

Mar 15, 2019
I'm late for the party but I wanted to let you know that I appreciate the gesture of fulfilling my request. Thank you.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
I only managed to get the 1st ending, how can you get the other 2?
There is a walkthrough / hint guide inside the game files itself. But if you are too lazy to look, here are the endings

Play Hints2.png

and here

Play Hints1.png

I still don't understand how to increase suffering
You need to unlock the whip, which is a dialogue option after unlocking Doggy/Butt Out positions

Do we have a full save?
There is no point in having a full save, just play/skip until day 51, then there will be an option to skip to day 99 when you go to sleep. After hitting day 100, all of her stats will be maxed, and all endings unlocked except for bad ending.

All things considered, this game was kinda disappointing cuz it's alot of grind and the endings are meh and the character hardly changes throughout the game (both demeanor and sex scenes). Also the bad ending is WTF, cuz it's weird and feels out of place. I think this game would have great potential if it weren't so buggy and wasn't so damn grindy

Reactions: Mark2000

Ecchi_san

Jan 13, 2019
Censored barely working shit. Every time you click faster then this shit expects, it loses control and clicks doesnt work anymore...

mattmotor

May 30, 2018
I do not remember the Jap version having any issues that others seems to be getting on this thread. Could be wrong, but it might be worth just playing the untranslated version.

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes