fomalssj

Sep 7, 2019
Does not run at all on macos silicon :(
I wasn't able to run on Apple M2 either, but nwjs have a version above with ARM support. I updated nwjs and the game works without problems.
If the gatekeeper complains, run - sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine Cohabitation\ v1.11.app in the terminal.

Download link -

scr2023-02-17 12.41.57.png

Reactions: Azero

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
the only problem i have with this game is that you can't skip the dialogue, you have to listen until she finish her sentence to be able to click. maybe im just stupid idk but ive tried clicking everywhere and it doesnt work i can put up with the freezing and bugs because all i need to do is restart but having to listen to every dialogue when i can just read them realy grinds my gear so if anyone know how to skip dialogue plese help

Last edited:

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
the way to unlock thing faster is just... convo and quit until u see option with star
and yea the way it locked everything for her dialog to finish is annoying as hex

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Great game, played this a while back when it first released. Here's a full save, just unzip it in the game folder.

Edit: This save is from 1.00 JPN version so using this save makes the sub-menu choices in Japanese and all subtitle text disappears. H-scene still works fine and is in English.
So save files are not fully compatible between versions? Shame...

• Sad
Reactions: ZedTed

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Run the game with the command line parameter --disable-gpu for a faster experience.

Cohabitation.exe --disable-gpu
Thank you! Creating a shortcut with that helped a LOT!
Can't do much about having to wait for the instances of dialogue lockout (just sit back and wait for the dialogue to unlock!), but that certainly improved game efficiency!

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
I was just wondering what the game setting is, she said I the protagonist is working as a biologist of monsters' biology, is there an invasion or something and the world is full of monsters?

Ragondin

Dec 27, 2017
EDIT: It appears to be an issue with it being on an external SSD I moved it to my internal one and it runs smoothly and perfectly just an FYI to everyone having these issues.

This game is extremely slow and stuttery. Can not view any of the animations it just randomly skips and goes to another step of the animation. The game also takes nearly 3-4 minutes just to even start lol. There seems to be serious issues with this game on newer systems. Sad because the game looks right up my alley.
Same for me, I through game was slow and laggy and it was normal, I moved the game on my SSD and now it is working at a normal speed.

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes