MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Gang, dont save when u literally start the game and she greet u. I load back and game become unresposive in the way that it running but I cant click anything

Nvm, It also happen when I listen to her then I try to check what kind of mask game mention then when I going to turn it off. IT FREEZE

• Haha
Reactions: qawser

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
A game for Calm normie
annyway
after each sax i literally have to spam rage smash at refresh but it worked

welp game freeze too much i quit

Last edited:

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
I love these games where Japan's solution to a low birth rate does not involve social reform but rather "Our citizens just need to fuck more"

It is funny because it's true.
The dumbest version of this plot I seen was how do we combat low birthrate? Make rape legal.
That version of japan would pretty much make their female population useless and skyrocket miscarriages.

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
1676576188085.png ...so what exactly am I supposed to do with this?

Edit. Turns out it was my Avast that caused it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MakeMeGo

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
with the rise of all these new ai art bots we need one that just uncensors all the japanese cg

i for one welcome our new robot overlords

Reactions: flaby228

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Bottom of the barrel? You need a new set of standards. I'm pretty sure the dev was intentionally trying to create the most attractive girl possible. You may not like her, but she's factually not bottom of the barrel.
:ROFLMAO: yeah don't worry I can see why the Japanese otakus and you weebs would find her "very attractive" lmao

Reactions: kolisz
Apr 7, 2019
:ROFLMAO: yeah don't worry I can see why the Japanese otakus and you weebs would find her "very attractive" lmao
Did I ever even say that I found her very attractive? Honestly, I'd call her, like, a six or seven. She's nowhere close to a ten, but she's certainly not a one. I imagine a one has a terrible personality, is obese, ugly, has breasts so large they actively get in the way, half shaved head, three-hundred piercings, caked with excessive makeup, is lazy, has had an entirely uninteresting life, wears actual clown clothes, and is utterly stupid. I think that about sums up a one out of ten. Remove even one of these factors, and the woman in question becomes at least a fraction of a point above one. One out of ten, or bottom of the barrel, are descriptors used to describe literally the worst thing you could possibly imagine. Not every woman who doesn't have a D cup.

AlphaSixNine

Aug 13, 2019
man I really like this but it keeps crashing for me every few seconds during scenes. anyone have any idea? don't even get any error message

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes