1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Collectible Card Game Eroge is a fun card game featuring a lenghty visual novel tutorial so you candiscover how powerful each deck is! Once you've beaten the story, you can either play with randomcards versus a random girl or you can pick one deck out of the 10 you've unlocked to challenge 15 hotand kinky girls!Each uses a specific deck based on her kinks, such as the “Bean Flicker” deck which is made of lesbiancards, the “Stink Paradise” made of anal cards or the “Bukkake” deck which is all about cumshots.CCG Eroge is easy to learn, but hard to master for some cards really can turn the tables!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-17
Release Date: 2022-02-08
Developer: Nidraval Studios
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Requested by coxicus , shared by Khaozys Krizalid

I spent way to long to figure out all the tags. Please report missing tags.
Well I had was looking for something to do today, and before I was coming here I was thinking about playing some Cardfight Vanguard...soooo....what I'm saying is, I'll probably play the fuck out of this and get back to you on tags if there is any need to add more.

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
Scratch that. The game keeps locking up. It's pretty buggy. I am not playing that tutorial battle for the 4th time hoping it doesn't lock up again when I win :S
Yeah, same happen to me, said you win and nothing ahppens after ;(

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Scratch that. The game keeps locking up. It's pretty buggy. I am not playing that tutorial battle for the 4th time hoping it doesn't lock up again when I win :S
Weird I had no bugs at all. Well at least I thought that you have to play more than one tutorial battle. But I stopped after the first :ROFLMAO:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Weird I had no bugs at all. Well at least I thought that you have to play more than one tutorial battle. But I stopped after the first :ROFLMAO:
upon victory, nothing happens. It's just the card game scene and it can't progress. It works just fine before that, but yeah. It's basically unplayable, but for some reason if you click on the title screen on the girls, it just lets you pick whatever deck without having to unlock anything and challenge any girl but like....I don't know whats going on with that.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
upon victory, nothing happens. It's just the card game scene and it can't progress. It works just fine before that, but yeah. It's basically unplayable, but for some reason if you click on the title screen on the girls, it just lets you pick whatever deck without having to unlock anything and challenge any girl but like....I don't know whats going on with that.
Yeah no clue. I played this game way longer than normal to make a thread. But the "Story" mode I only tested until after the first tutorial battle, I thought it's supposed to be that way. Well, we probably need to wait until a modder fixes this shit. Feels like a Bethesda game :ROFLMAO:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CollectibleCardGameEroge-1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Khaozys Krizalid

Sep 17, 2023
it worked fine to me, was able to finish the story mode normally, though after ending any match, you have to wait a little and don't click anything, otherwise you play the same match again.
and yeah, if you click on certain part of the main screen, it takes you to a mode that would only unlock after you completing its story.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
it worked fine to me, was able to finish the story mode normally, though after ending any match, you have to wait a little and don't click anything, otherwise you play the same match again.
and yeah, if you click on certain part of the main screen, it takes you to a mode that would only unlock after you completing its story.
I'll try this I guess. so win, don't press anything and just wait...

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
Wouldn't it be the funniest thing ever if this was like YGO, as in every match ever is just twenty minutes of watching the other player do a 3000 card combo that beats you, steals your soul and slaps your grandmother for good measure?

Reactions: 12avril222

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Beyond the game being broken and preventing me from leaving the tutorial (in two different ways, a loop and a stay stuck doing nothing), this game seems to have a fundamental problem: all cards that stay on the board are only here to give point to your opponent. So, either this CCG (Collectible Card Game) prevent you from building your own deck, or the game will devolve into only playing purple damaging spells, and DPS, that deal enough damage to deal with tanks, give far less points back, and cannot be targeted by tank cards

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes