punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I really like how expressive the characters are during conversations it makes me realize how mundane they are in a few other vns/games I play. Is this going to be a traditional harem game or like just the mc fucking all the LI without consequences?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I really like how expressive the characters are during conversations it makes me realize how mundane they are in a few other vns/games I play. Is this going to be a traditional harem game or like just the mc fucking all the LI without consequences?
planned tags say Harem
so I reckon Harem

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So all LI know and are willing to share mc? most of them I can see agreeing to that but there are some doubts Summer for one Jess might not like it either.
I guess?
I don't know
If he says he planned harem I'm guessing he will make it work somehow
I'm hoping at least :D

pteth leardon

Nov 23, 2017
How is "leaving the game because the dev made fun of stupid people who refuse to get vaccinated" not being triggered? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

stop rearranging what i said to fit your narrative. what you took from what i posted, regardless of how untrue your take on it, wasnt what i said. but typical of opinionated folks such of yourself who want an argument, you decided to change it from what i said to what you wanted it to be to fit your narrative. its sad that you have to switch things to fit your narrative so you can feel justified in attacking other people to make yourself feel better or more important. try just reading it as typed, its not triggered its an opinion, a statement based on what im not looking to see in a game. particularly one that had so much potential as this one. i LOVE how you assume im anti vax so you can argue and attack. and no need to reply as im ending the conversation as its gotten off point of the game. and i refuse to continue to converse with someone obviously intent on attacking people who dont agree with your opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and sztrb

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (4.0.2)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914
i think this has a couple of broken tags (is that what those are called?)
i got
blancaBraColor not defined
LiuBlackmailed not defined
speaker sh not defined
then replaced the modded scripts with the original ones and it was fine, so not sure if any more after that

Reactions: Hawky1984 and Aelth

Ekr1

Jul 10, 2018
i think this has a couple of broken tags (is that what those are called?)
i got
blancaBraColor not defined
LiuBlackmailed not defined
speaker sh not defined
then replaced the modded scripts with the original ones and it was fine, so not sure if any more after that
It seems that modifiying the defaults.rpy file in utils folder from the mod by copy-pasting Shanice and Baxter Characters and the variables after helpedAisha from the official 4.02 defaults.rpy file solves this problem.

Apr 28, 2019
So does it really matter what love route you take? I mean if its turning into a harem anyway. Im just wondering if I should wait or just play?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I realy dont now what you guys are doing, i never ever have any technical problems with this game. It runs fine and saves work every time. But i downlod this always direkt from the patron page when i see it, it is free and of corse no modes.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The Public release of 0.4.03 is available on Foz's Patreon page if you don't want to wait for him to post it here.

UPDATE:
Updates to both the Steam and Patreon versions:
  • Added a few missing Walkthrough context items
  • Added a few missing incest path dialogue lines
  • Added a cheat to do both the Jess Cabin and the Summer content
Updates to only the Steam Patreon version:
  • Updates for the 0.4.03 content
  • Added option for the Incest Path to the Skip to New Content options
  • Added option for the Cheat to do both the Jess Cabin and the Summer content to the Skip to New Content options
  • Changed the Skip to New Content to go to the 0.4.03 content

NOTE:
Due to how Foz changed how the game's file structure is going forward starting in the 0.4.04 the merged Patreon/Steam release, you WILL need to delete the folder "game\scripts" before installing my mod; I forgot to mention this in the 0.4.02 release.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Here is my save file for this point but note that it has incest turned on and uses the MC's default name and Lynda is changed to her default incest name of Aunt Lynda and Jess to her incest name of Cousin Jess.
The name should let you know this is for the 2-1 save slot.
cbcheatjesssummer.png

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes