DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
everytime I try to play this game I feel such a scumbag piece of sh1t :(
That is often the problem with what I tend to call reverse harem games, where you as a player need/are forced to have a chance to get involved with all girls to choose who your Li or Li's will be and than choose only one or two. That gets even worse if that Mc is burdened with a nice girl who is his girlfriend or wife at start of game, so you will be cheating at least emotionally in game whether you like it or not. :p.

It comes with the type of game territory and fact that the heavy branching needed to allow you to mostly only meet and be with one girl is close to impossible to do for a single dev or small team, not even talking about updates feeling majorly short if ten girls in game and you only deal with one as player or waiting a year for new content with that girl.....

I get your wish, but for a dev almost impossible to deliver in these kind of games if more as two or three possible LI's or fuck interests.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I
That is often the problem with what I tend to call reverse harem games, where you as a player need/are forced to have a chance to get involved with all girls to choose who your Li or Li's will be and than choose only one or two. That gets even worse if that Mc is burdened with a nice girl who is his girlfriend or wife at start of game, so you will be cheating at least emotionally in game whether you like it or not. :p.

It comes with the type of game territory and fact that the heavy branching needed to allow you to mostly only meet and be with one girl is close to impossible to do for a single dev or small team, not even talking about updates feeling majorly short if ten girls in game and you only deal with one as player or waiting a year for new content with that girl.....

I get your wish, but for a dev almost impossible to deliver in these kind of games if more as two or three possible LI's or fuck interests.
I, for one don't like any of the forced gfs/wives that a dev puts in. Doesn't matter how nice they are or how hot. I want to choose my own. So, I cheat right out the gate and hope the devs gives us an option to dump the chick. If not, well, I hate cheating, but, the devs give us no choice and I'll cheat until the end of a game. :devilish:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm kinda low key bummed out at the ending of Miranda's storyline. It makes her perhaps too sympathetic to make a good villain and too pathetic to make a good love interest. Sure, she was just a plot device all along but I really enjoyed the MC's affair with her and it was one of the better storylines in the game until it took a shit at the end. How that she has been dragged off like a Scooby-Doo villain I don't think the remainder of the game is going to be better for it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.02 Public] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,57 GB / 671 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.02-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,54 GB / 637 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.02-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.5.01 to v0.5.02 crunched

Size: 16,2 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.02-update-crunched.7z

Download (Update Patch): - -

Instructions: Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Summer is completely crazy or is it something paranormal?:unsure: , Victoria arresting Miranda was one of the most "epic" scenes in the story haha I don't know whether to laugh or cry
agree with your spoiler. It made me so fucking happy.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes