NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Blanca sex scene in this version? There is nothing but a handjob. Have I missed something? If that was the sex scene, then it was pretty small.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Summer is completely crazy or is it something paranormal?:unsure: , Victoria arresting Miranda was one of the most "epic" scenes in the story haha I don't know whether to laugh or cry
Especially with her waving her gun around with her finger on the trigger.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
The game is constantly running bugs, it would be better for the publisher to be more careful.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
WHO.A WHOA WHOA!! You jump from handjob to sex with Blanca? Where's the hand holding? The looking eachother in the eyes? The first date? I shall not play this degenerate game any further, sir!
It's just a handjob after all :unsure:

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I'm getting a lot of errors. Anybody having the same problem with the base game, or is it just the walkthrough/incest patch I have on?

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah that changelog is bait. But oh well. See you ih half a year when some content accumulates

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
The game is constantly running bugs, it would be better for the publisher to be more careful.
I'm getting a lot of errors. Anybody having the same problem with the base game, or is it just the walkthrough/incest patch I have on?
I dont know what you guys are doing, i never had any errors or bugs. Saves works perfekt. I allways downlod the game from the patron page, when its free and of corse no mods. In this game mods are usless anyway.

Hope there will be more Liu content in the future.

fulipe

Jun 17, 2018
this game is very interesting because it has those kinds of plotlines centred around the detractor/criminal point of view, and is inclined to put the victim in the role of the villian.

it's not like those stupid games where the MC does bad things just for the sake of doing bad things

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.5.02 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ nclude

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.5.02 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ includes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I dont know what you guys are doing, i never had any errors or bugs. Saves works perfekt. I allways downlod the game from the patron page, when its free and of corse no mods. In this game mods are usless anyway.

Hope there will be more Liu content in the future.
Or maybe they are using old saves, which are always at risk of not working as the developer updates the game.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Or maybe they are using old saves, which are always at risk of not working as the developer updates the game.
Good devs don't make changes to basic things that do that, at least not past about an hour worth of playing time. I've been playing since I first found this from old saves no problem.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes